Go Back   Shreveport.com > Support Forums > SBLive! Support

Notices

View Poll Results: Should SBLive! add a "reprimand system"?
Yes 1 12.50%
No 6 75.00%
I don't know 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-2007, 07:53 AM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
Oh yes Sign me Up...I am more than happy to help keep the boys in line!

I just want to know if a new girl can help with switching?
Now that would just depend if you could handle that switch I think some will fall in line and the few will never
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 07:56 AM   #17
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Good answer!!
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:16 AM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Good answer!!
Good morning Sheba I do not think many people are awake early Sat morning. Glad to see you up and on the board.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:09 AM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Don't listen to Isaac about the switching Sheba...he's trying to sweet talk you so he doesn't get a spanking when he steps out of line (which can be often some days)! But yes you are more than welcome to help with the switch, spanking, arrow throwin, shoe throwin, or whatever your method of keeping them in line is!

Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 09:28 AM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Don't listen to Isaac about the switching Sheba...he's trying to sweet talk you so he doesn't get a spanking when he steps out of line (which can be often some days)! But yes you are more than welcome to help with the switch, spanking, arrow throwing, shoe throwing, or whatever your method of keeping them in line is!

good luck Sista you will need more than that to tame the Saxxon Good to see you up so early. Going to the air show today ? Well I will be working all day so buy some pound cake and head to the show
Isaac
Old 04-21-2007, 10:00 AM   #21
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh yes Sign me Up...I am more than happy to help keep the boys in line!

I just want to know if a new girl can help with switching?[/quote]

By ALL means Sheba!! You and Isabella need to help us out too!!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:02 AM   #22
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I really need that shoe changed to a red stilletto. It's much more dangerous and effective.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:07 AM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I really need that shoe changed to a red stilletto. It's much more dangerous and effective.
You have got to be pulling my finger You are going to need some boots Sista and I can not see you being able to walk in boots
We still need a smile with long hair being dragged by Isaac
Old 04-21-2007, 11:10 AM   #24
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

You are showing your lack of knowledge concerning shoes. Sista chick can do a lot of damage with a stiletto but a boot will hurt as well. Either way, you'l be limping back.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:30 AM   #25
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Sorry! I don't have one of those on my smiley sheet. I don't think my smilies like heels. They move and jump around too much, so they like simpler footwear.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:43 AM   #26
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Have you ever seen a Smiley in Stiletto's? You'd love it!!!

By the way, is Sexy Sadie your third cousin or what? Any relation there? jk
Old 04-21-2007, 12:11 PM   #27
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Have you ever seen a Smiley in Stiletto's? You'd love it!!!

By the way, is Sexy Sadie your third cousin or what? Any relation there? jk
Why? Are you implying that I'm sexy too, ya flirt? Seriously though, I don't know her.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:13 PM   #28
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Why? Are you implying that I'm sexy too, ya flirt? Seriously though, I don't know her.
Well I guess you could be maybe, kind of, sort of, possibly.