Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-22-2007, 02:27 AM   #1
animalsrgodsgifts

Rep Power: 0 animalsrgodsgifts will become famous soon enough animalsrgodsgifts will become famous soon enough
Wink New to SBLive

Hello Everyone,

I just joined SBLive a few days ago. So far I really like this site, it has just the right amount of information to know what is going on locally. Some sites have so much going it is over whelming.

check out my videos and photo's

You can view them from this sight or go to:

http://www.youtube.com/TributesbyTonya

Old 07-22-2007, 11:57 AM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalsrgodsgifts
Hello Everyone,

I just joined SBLive a few days ago. So far I really like this site, it has just the right amount of information to know what is going on locally. Some sites have so much going it is over whelming.

Welcome to SBLive! Just call me "Anime." I run the anime group here at SBLive! and I also make smilies. Nice to meet you!
Old 07-22-2007, 12:32 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalsrgodsgifts
Hello Everyone,

Welcome Panda Bear I see you are a animal lover. Well me too and saving those poor dogs and cats was a very humane thing to do. I love my dogs like children and they give so much love back. You may not want to look at the LA Outdoors group it might bother you
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:58 PM   #4
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
I'm a cat person myself, but my cat is my baby. Although, she gets into some trouble frequently.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:59 PM   #5
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
WELCOME!
Old 07-22-2007, 01:03 PM   #6
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome animalsrgodsgifts! So good to have you on board! I have 4 dogs myself and would be totally devastated if they were harmed or lost from me!
Thanks to all of you who actively rescue these wonderful babies!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:04 PM   #7
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Welcome to sblive! I am also new and have found MOST people here to be nice and friendly-Have fun!
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:15 PM   #8
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Welcome to SBLive!!
guarandamnteeya, if I was fleeing a huricane or the like, my ol' dog would be right there with me.

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:27 PM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Welcome to SBLive!!
guarandamnteeya, if I was fleeing a huricane or the like, my ol' dog would be right there with me.

LN I guarandamnteeya that ya sounding like a good old boy more all the time and now that I know you have a full size pickum up truck well I will say no more. oh and your ol' dog too
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:26 PM   #10
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Board!We have seven dogs (I think I have the most), 3 1/2 horses, one rabbit, some kittens in the barn, and 3 koi. We love animals at our house.

We have a lot of fun here on the board. We all tend to get along MOST of the time. Every now and then we do have disagreements but then we kiss and make up and move on.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:31 PM   #11
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
LN I guarandamnteeya that ya sounding like a good old boy more all the time and now that I know you have a full size pickum up truck well I will say no more. oh and your ol' dog too
"Been here so long, he's got to calling it home"
-- Rober Hunter
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 05:13 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Welcome to SBLive! We have a Pug. Her special defense mechanism is blowing snot in your face. Her special super power is picking her nose with her own tougue. She is a true mythical creature. Pugs come from crab pots in the Bering Sea. I can prove all of this.

Here is a list of pets that I have had at one time or another.

Daschunds
a Collie
shaded silver cats
hampsters
parakeets
cockatiels
Love birds
fish
turtle
coral
dart frogs
a gecko
a papillion
and a Pug
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 05:53 PM   #13
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Welcome a board, both of you. Hope you enjoy yourself.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:38 PM   #14
animalsrgodsgifts

Rep Power: 0 animalsrgodsgifts will become famous soon enough animalsrgodsgifts will become famous soon enough
HI Again

It is so nice to hear from everyone. I am really pleased you all share your love with fur babies. My husband and I have no children, so my babies are the center of my world. People do not even ask anymore if my husband and I are going to have children, they see how attached we are to our babies. Animals make life worth while, no matter who you are, what you have done, or what you look like your pets will love you unconditionally, it is like animals are just like God. They are loyal, forgiving, and will always be there for you. That is why in my opinion animals are gifts from God.

Check out a poem I have posted to my blog that I found online.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:34 PM   #15
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

I've loved animals ever since I was a kid. I was brought up in the country. We had chickens, goats, a cow, cats, dogs, pigs, and just about every kind of animal you can own without a license that's smaller than a donkey.

In my older years, I grew closer to cats than any other animal. I have an interesting talent for charming even skiddish cats so that they would even come when I call. Cats just love me and I can't help but pet one when I see it.