Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 01-08-2008, 11:04 AM   #1
texascouple

Rep Power: 0 texascouple will become famous soon enough texascouple will become famous soon enough
Bossier Strip Clubs

Well I couldn't find a more appropriate forum section, so I figured this was my best option. What can anyone tell us about Wild Orchid? My gal is going to start there soon and we're interested in the lowdown.

Thanks!
texascouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:10 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Sorry, but I've never actually been inside. I've got friends who have delivered pizzas there and they say if you're not a young, attractive girl, you're not getting a tip.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:12 PM   #3
texascouple

Rep Power: 0 texascouple will become famous soon enough texascouple will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit View Post
Sorry, but I've never actually been inside. I've got friends who have delivered pizzas there and they say if you're not a young, attractive girl, you're not getting a tip.
Haha, thanks. It looks really nice (from the outside anyway!)
texascouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:54 PM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
No I've never been there and don't plan on going.
I bet maybe rhertz has been there a time or two!!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:25 AM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by texascouple View Post
Well I couldn't find a more appropriate forum section, so I figured this was my best option. What can anyone tell us about Wild Orchid? My gal is going to start there soon and we're interested in the lowdown.

Thanks!
I'm sorry but I just have to ask, Why would your girlfriend work somewhere like that and why would you support this? Honest question and would love to hear the sincere reasons.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:34 AM   #6
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Probably because she's hot and likes getting paid to dance. What other reason is there?

"Somewhere like that"??? It's a business same as any other. We're all whores, we just do different things for the money.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:36 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by texascouple View Post

Thanks!
I am sure you will find the "lowdown" very soon if you go
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:56 AM   #8
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Does this sound fishy to anyone else here? New user ID and this is the first post? IP check puhleez!
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:32 PM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Probably because she's hot and likes getting paid to dance. What other reason is there?

"Somewhere like that"??? It's a business same as any other. We're all whores, we just do different things for the money.
Does this make anybody curious about what Joe would do for money???
Old 01-09-2008, 04:39 PM   #10
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I've danced naked for free, but these days I'm more likely to get tips to keep it all on or possibly put on something extra.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote