Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 03-21-2007, 06:56 PM   #271
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 270 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Behind every good man there is a better woman. Looks like the group of three have come to bare light on many subjects. Welcome ladies and show no quarter in this game. You ladies and Old Soul seem like you can take care of yourselves and it does add much color to the post.
Isaac
In my best 'preachin' voice' ..

Invite your friends and neighbors, open up the windows, wake up your neighbors, cause if there's somethin' you need, if there's somethin' you want. YOU GOTTA RAISE YOUR HAND.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:09 PM   #272
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Behind every good man there is a better woman. Looks like the group of three have come to bare light on many subjects. Welcome ladies and show no quarter in this game. You ladies and Old Soul seem like you can take care of yourselves and it does add much color to the post.
Isaac
I am definitely the better woman
Old 03-21-2007, 08:45 PM   #273
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
I am definitely the better woman
Amen sister...they wouldn't be half the men they are without us!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:01 PM   #274
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Amen sister...they wouldn't be half the men they are without us!
No they wouldn't be men at all w/o us
Old 03-21-2007, 09:16 PM   #275
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 238 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
LOL.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:29 PM   #276
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 249 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Alright ladies, lets not get TOO carried away. Women are great...lots of fun. Love mine. But sometimes they can be a real pain in the ass, too. Ask anyone.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:53 PM   #277
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Al....do you know what God said after he made man?.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................DARN, I CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!
Old 03-21-2007, 09:57 PM   #278
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 249 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hey Al....do you know what God said after he made man?.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................DARN, I CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!
LOL..I'm pretty sure He didnt say that. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was Eve that brought the party to an end.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:10 PM   #279
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 263 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
LOL..I'm pretty sure He didnt say that. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was Eve that brought the party to an end.
I dunno about that. The Apocrypha said it was Lillith that ruined the party. I hear she didn't like Adam's favorite position. Oh well, so long as it wasn't the guy.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:27 PM   #280
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 238 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Yes we can be a pain, but men can be excruciating!
Old 03-21-2007, 10:31 PM   #281
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Yes, Al, you should try living with one. Do you really want to get the women on this board started about men? This thread could go on for years about you men and it might get painful for you! On the other hand, think how boring your life would be without your woman. Nothing sweet and warm in your life and nothing to gripe about.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:44 PM   #282
Isabella
Advanced Member

LOL, Al it looks like you are outnumbered!
Old 03-21-2007, 10:44 PM   #283
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Alright ladies, lets not get TOO carried away. Women are great...lots of fun. Love mine. But sometimes they can be a real pain in the ass, too. Ask anyone.
I guess that can go both ways but admit you can't live w/o her as we can't live w/o our men.

If there were more women on this forum I would suspect someone would rip you to pieces w/ this post.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:51 PM   #284
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Quote:
Yes, Al, you should try living with one. Do you really want to get the women on this board started about men? This thread could go on for years about you men and it might get painful for you! On the other hand, think how boring your life would be without your woman. Nothing sweet and warm in your life and nothing to gripe about.
Oh, after everything women have put me thru in my life, I doubt anything you could say would hurt my feelins. As a man on his third marriage, I'm happy to own up to the mistakes I've made in past marriages/relationships. Especially my BIGGEST mistakes, the ones where I chose the wrong women! In retrospect, those divorces were the best things that ever happened to me, but it was just a damn shame that those lessons were such painful ones to learn. My current wife is a wonderful woman, best I've ever had, and I count myself lucky to have her. But there are times, and I'm sure everyone has these, when I wonder if I wouldnt just be better off alone. Admittedly, those are the times when we're having one of our now rare heated arguments. But yes, my life is indeed better with her in it. I will say that during my years in the Army, I lived with as many as four different men at a time in one room in the barracks, so I know what thats like. And I seldom had any trouble with them. Everyone had a healthy respect for other people's boundaries.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 03-21-2007 at 11:07 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:06 PM   #285
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Oh, after everything women have put me thru in my life, I doubt anything you could say would hurt my feelins. As a man on his third marriage, I'm happy to own up to the mistakes I've made in past marriages/relationships. Especially my BIGGEST mistakes, the ones where I chose the wrong women! In retrospect, those divorces were the best things that ever happened to me, but it was just a damn shame that those lessons were such painful ones to learn. My current wife is a wonderful woman, best I've ever had, and I count myself lucky to have her. But there are times, and I'm sure everyone has these, when I wonder if I wouldnt just be better off alone. Admittedly, those are the times when we're having one of our now rare heated arguments. But yes, my life is indeed better with her in it. I will say that during my years in the Army, I lived with as many as four different men at a time in one room in the barracks, so I know what thats like. And I rarely had any trouble with them. Everyone had a healthy respect for other people's boundaries.
After everything my ex put me through in my life (16 yrs i gave him!) nothing could hurt me. I toughened up to something I would have never dreamed I could ever become due to his "abuse" That one divorce and only divorce I ever had was the best choice I ever made in life next to having my 2 children. My current fiance is the best person I could ever ask for, ask latenight and rhertz they know him personally, great guy! I have never lived with women and would chooose never to do so if given the opportunity I like men too much hahahaha

In reality as I said it goes both ways, I'm sure there are worse stories out there than mine or yours we are just sharing our horrid experiences where some may not.