View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 12:43 PM   #35
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Yeah me to, but only for a few years until I got kicked out. So technically those few years don't count. I am very much a product of the state run Louisiana educational system. LOL, and it shows. I know I shoulda listened to my mama and become a doctor.
Rhertz you are a private school boy and it shows Hide in your shell like Pokie and peak out every now and then to see what is going on in the real world. Did you ever have to fight with the brothers in private school or fear getting ganged up on ? NOT ! It was the age of desegregation and fight or have your butt kicked.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote