View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 09:16 PM   #3
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Greenwood

I dont know what to make of that town. I recall a few years ago, there was a stink over who got to wear a red, white and blue leather blazer that had been purchased with town funds and worn by the then mayor, Jerry Melot. When asked about the issue, Melot replied that anyone in the town of Greenwood that wanted to wear the blazer was welcome to do so. I also seem to recall that if one were caught speeding and issued a ticket in the town of Greenwood, that rather than contest the ticket in court, you had to beg an audience with Melot, show up at his office, hat in hand, and convince him as to why you felt the charge should be dropped. So...what I want to know is, did that red, white and blue leather blazer remain in the town's custody and is it now worn by the current mayor? Cuz you know, if I ever move there I'm gonna want my turn to wear it. If anyone knows, speak up.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote