View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 06:08 PM   #16
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 295 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
We sometimes drive our two year old home from the pool (about 5 blocks) wrapped in a towel in her mother's lap instead of her car seat. Every once in a while someone will see us in the parking lot and make a face like we had the kid tied to the bumper. My wife won't let me give those people (I say "people" but 100% of the time it's women) the finger anymore.
On special occations, (usually a vacation) I will by my kids a coffee at *$'s. Onlookers stare at me and act like I was giving drugs to children. They forget about all the caffiene in soda pop I guess.... But nowadays one of the worse things you can do is to spank your child in public (child beater!)

When I was a kid, us kids used to ride in the back bed of a pickup holding on to the "headache rack" for dear life. Sitting down can get your tail bone broken if you hit a bump....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote