View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 11:02 AM   #4
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
I don't get why this is a problem or even news. If anyone of any age behaves in a reckless manner and causes injury to someone they are liable. If my kid accidentally hit a ball through your window you would expect me to pay for it, wouldn't you?
Perhaps, but I'm not going to run out there and ring the kid's neck while threatening to sue. Besides, it was an accident. We're all capable of those, regardless of age. You just can't hold a child, particularly one that young, responsible for his/her behavior as if they were an adult.

Aside from that, the kid wasn't rude about it. It was an accident and he stood up and apologized. Injured or not, that would've been enough for me.