View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 07:21 PM   #56
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
1. It's perfectly alright to say anything I want as long as it's not a threat of harm against another individual. It's call the First Amendment.

2. I already answered the question and had a brief discussion on the subject with either TBelle or Pocahontas...I forget which now. Either go back and look yourself or start paying attention on the first go around.

3. 4 votes non-Christian votes....that's about 23.5% of the participants...considerably higher than the national average. You tell me if I've made any headway.

4. Reading the Bible is all it takes for most sane individuals to realize it's a work of fiction. We have similar goals whether you believe it or not.
It is your right to post what you think brain.
You have never in any post come out and said what you think of your Christian family ???
You have made no head way and you know it. The people that voted as they did you had nothing to do with now that is most laughable
As far as the Bible Sir it is your choice to not agree as most of this world does. I choose to believe because I have spent many years trying as you to disprove it and in the process I have come to totally believe in it. There is still time so pick up the tools and try to spend some time disproving it instead of attacking it that is all. Brain that is my opinion and you are most welcome to yours Sir.
Isaac