Thread: Water...
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 06:54 AM   #26
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
So when you wrote "...and that's the deal, by the time you feel thirsty, you're already suffering from dehydration" you actually meant "...and that's the deal, by the time you feel thirsty, you're probably not suffering from dehydration?"

No, What I said in my very next post, specifically to clarify the statement you were questioning was:

Quote:
Thirst itself isn't a sign of dehydration, you can inhale dust and become thirsty. Working up a sweat in the hot sun and feeling thirst IS a symptom of dehydration. If you've actually had a job where you worked in the sun, then you know all about the thirst that can't be quenched.
You are attempting to take a non specific statement, which was immediately clarified....but you don't care, that doesn't serve your purpose...and trying to argue the point "as if" you didn't read what I posted. Notice I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here and assuming you DID read more than my reference to your bibliography entry in that post.

Like I said, you're just trying to start an argument and you've failed, but I'm not quite as easy of a prey to catch. Better luck next time.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote