View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 08:08 PM   #19
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Actually, not a pageant girl first. Tomboy first. I believe I was hunting with my Daddy by the time I was four years old. I was my brother's football, yes they practiced football by throwing their infant sister across the room! It was great being the sister of EIGHT brothers! Don't mess with me much more Isaac. They do have my back.

I loved Atari!!! We had a whole lot of fun when that came out.
You may be cocky but Tomboy not ! You are a powder puff and you know with all your pretty shoes and Parish Hilton dogs You may have eight brothers but you a girly girl and ya know it Sista.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote