View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 11:23 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Give me one reason why I shouldn't expect more of the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I can't believe my eyes Isaac. Not that bad? Breaux is a dyed-in-the-wool-democrat. He is as tax-and-spend as they come. Just because he is a well known member of the good old boys club does not make him credible. We need a governor with integrity and Jindal is as close as I have seen in many years. Foster won't win because he just won't get the vote IMHO. It will come down to Jindal vs Breaux and of course the people of this state have proven themselves to vote for crooks whenever possible. Give me one reason why I shouldn't expect more of the same?
Many of the democrats south of I-10 are not there any more ? I think LA is closer to a moderate state than democrat and I will vote GOP do not mistake what I said rhertz.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote