View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 266 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to know who dumped the one at my house this week and why? She is so sweet and a great dog. She has a twelve year old boy wrapped around her paw! I think if you listen closely to her she keeps saying, "Thank God for this house!"

She was covered with ticks and definitely malnourised when she strolled up Saturday. We've de-ticked her and have her eating three times a day to get her weight where it needs to be. BUT don't get any ideas about dumping your unwanted animals at my house. This is the last one! (crossing my fingers)