Thread: MySpace
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #60
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Brainy, I know my son very well. He has a 3.9 grade average and this is his senior year in college. He was valedictorian when he graduated from high school. He will be going to pharmacy school or medical school. He and his wonderful sweet innocent beautiful girlfriend are at my home everyday. I can tell what he does, also by his choice in friends. There are no tattoos and piercings on these kids. They are interested in their education and working out in the gym. My child is definitely not neglected or anti-social! You only wish you could have the life my son has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You noticed that pretty new truck lately?
Unlike you and your offspring, material possession aren't what make my word go around and you're an even bigger idiot that I thought if you believe I have EVER wished to be as shallow of a person as you. Similar to Isaac, I understand there are MUCH more important things to worry about in this world than what some kid's Mommy bought him. You want to impress me? Try mowing your own grass and losing some weight....anybody can write a check.

BTW, your example involved the Columbine children, NOT your own, hence my reasoning of not knowing someone was on drugs, had access to firearms, and was extremely antisocial which EVERYONE except the parents apparently, already knew about the Columbine kids...

try paying attention occasionally....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote