Thread: Your Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 06:06 AM   #3
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 266 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Very well said Latenight. I haven't suffered the loss of a sibling but I have lost both my parents in a five year period. It seems like just yesterday they were both here but yet it has been five years since my father died and nine months since my mom. Two years probably is nothing when suffering the loss of a child. I do think for the sake of the other children the best thing a parent could do is try and get back to some kind of a normal sooner rather than later. We are all equipped differently though and these folks just might not be able. Also, are they getting some help? I am sure that Oprah with her generous heart will ensure they do.