Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Bossier Strip Clubs (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3386)

texascouple 01-08-2008 11:04 AM

Bossier Strip Clubs

Well I couldn't find a more appropriate forum section, so I figured this was my best option. What can anyone tell us about Wild Orchid? My gal is going to start there soon and we're interested in the lowdown.

Thanks!

AnimeSpirit 01-08-2008 02:10 PM

Sorry, but I've never actually been inside. I've got friends who have delivered pizzas there and they say if you're not a young, attractive girl, you're not getting a tip. :p

texascouple 01-08-2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit (Post 27345)
Sorry, but I've never actually been inside. I've got friends who have delivered pizzas there and they say if you're not a young, attractive girl, you're not getting a tip. :p

Haha, thanks. It looks really nice (from the outside anyway!)

Pocahontas 01-08-2008 08:54 PM

No I've never been there and don't plan on going.:rolleyes:
I bet maybe rhertz has been there a time or two!!:p

Texasbelle 01-09-2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texascouple (Post 27344)
Well I couldn't find a more appropriate forum section, so I figured this was my best option. What can anyone tell us about Wild Orchid? My gal is going to start there soon and we're interested in the lowdown.

Thanks!

I'm sorry but I just have to ask, Why would your girlfriend work somewhere like that and why would you support this? Honest question and would love to hear the sincere reasons.

joepole 01-09-2008 08:34 AM

Probably because she's hot and likes getting paid to dance. What other reason is there?

"Somewhere like that"??? It's a business same as any other. We're all whores, we just do different things for the money.

Isaac-Saxxon 01-09-2008 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texascouple (Post 27344)

Thanks!

I am sure you will find the "lowdown" very soon if you go :laugh::laugh:

Morpheus 01-09-2008 10:56 AM

Does this sound fishy to anyone else here? New user ID and this is the first post? IP check puhleez!

Texasbelle 01-09-2008 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 27369)
Probably because she's hot and likes getting paid to dance. What other reason is there?

"Somewhere like that"??? It's a business same as any other. We're all whores, we just do different things for the money.

Does this make anybody curious about what Joe would do for money???:laugh::laugh:

joepole 01-09-2008 04:39 PM

I've danced naked for free, but these days I'm more likely to get tips to keep it all on or possibly put on something extra.