Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Government & Politics (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Scandalous?? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2308)

Pocahontas 08-01-2007 06:26 PM

Scandalous??

1 Attachment(s)
Hillary is getting criticized for wearing this cleavage baring outfit. What do y'all think?

Attachment 1269

rhertz 08-01-2007 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Hillary is getting criticized for wearing this cleavage baring outfit. What do y'all think?

About the same as if Bill wore some Steven Tyler pants! ;)

Al Swearengen 08-01-2007 06:34 PM

I object to Hitlery wearing anything that doesnt include a bag for her head! For the love of God, why wont this ***** just go away? She and her family are nothin more than a bunch of criminals. I hate her about as much as I hate Rosie, and thats sayin somethin.

rhertz 08-01-2007 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
I object to Hitlery wearing anything that doesnt include a bag for her head!

:funnypost2: :clapbig: :LMAO:

Hey, we need a new LMAO smilie...Now where's anime? I'd like to see how it manages to depict this one! :D

Isaac-Saxxon 08-01-2007 07:12 PM

Hillary wishes she had something to show :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pocahontas 08-01-2007 08:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1270

How do you like those apples????? :laugh: :laugh:

Texasbelle 08-01-2007 09:17 PM

Hilary wishes she had those, but she'd need to go see Dan the Man to really have those!

Pocahontas 08-01-2007 09:30 PM

Yes she sure would and it looks like even those need a lift!:laugh:

Texasbelle 08-01-2007 09:53 PM

They are a little uneven too!

rhertz 08-01-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
[attachment snipped for public safety]

How do you like those apples????? :laugh: :laugh:

Whoa! Please warn us before scaring us like that! There could be heterosexual men in the room!! I may be scarred for life...

Isabella 08-01-2007 10:56 PM

LOL, I did not see any cleavage in the pink, but the next was gross! Pocahontas where did you find that pic?

Al Swearengen 08-02-2007 02:46 AM

[quote=Pocahontas]Attachment 1270

Wow! I never knew they were so..uh...pendulous. Ok, the twins can stay, but I still say Hitlery has to wear a bag on her head...and she has to stay out of politics.

vixweb 08-02-2007 06:58 AM

This is nothing more than a weak attempt at publicity. She wants to make women feel like she's "one of them", because in reality, she has very little in common with normal folks. I recently read in the wall street journal that she would beat RUDY by 6 points-does ANYONE believe that?:laugh: They also had obama beating him by 5:laugh:

Texasbelle 08-02-2007 08:08 AM

The only thing Shrillary has in common with most women is a set of ovaries and that would be about it. I find her a shame to the rest of us.

Isaac-Saxxon 08-02-2007 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
The only thing Shrillary has in common with most women is a set of ovaries and that would be about it. I find her a shame to the rest of us.

I do not think she has ovaries :nono: :nono: Now she could buy implants any day and finish the job of being fake :laugh: still would not help her politics or her face.

Pocahontas 08-02-2007 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella
LOL, I did not see any cleavage in the pink, but the next was gross! Pocahontas where did you find that pic?

I found that amongst Al's personal collection!!;) ;)

Nah just kiddin' Al! Google has everything you need!:D

Al Swearengen 08-02-2007 05:44 PM

LOL...its amazin, isnt it? This woman, and her whole family, are pretty much universally despised, and yet New York made her a senator...which says alot about the people of New York! If you've ever listened to Drudge, he plays that one audio clip over and over where Hitlery showed up at some black church and said "I dont feel no-ways tired" etc...I just about see red every time I hear that clip. She is absolutely loathsome. Remember how much class her family showed when they were vacating the White House? They stole many of the furnishings that had been payed for with tax dollars, as if they were stealing towels from the Holiday Inn. The more I think about it, the more I realize that I hate the Clintons more than I hate Rosie. I think they should be thrown in the Black Hole of Calcutta and left there to rot.

Isaac-Saxxon 08-02-2007 07:00 PM

Molon Labe! Sir Al !
I agree with this post. The Clinton's are white trash with money. That makes for the best democRATS !