Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hobbies & Crafts (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Are your pets like your children (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1044)

Old Soul 05-06-2007 08:18 PM

I have a little 3 pound yorkie. I love the fact that yorkies don't shed. I also have a fat english bulldog. He pretty much lays around while the yorkie runs all over the house. My English Bulldog always has a look on his face that can make me laugh out loud.

Texasbelle 05-06-2007 08:58 PM

Hey Old Soul, aren't Yorkies just the best? We have three at this house: Chanel 6 lbs, Max 12 lbs, and Christian 4 1/2 lbs. Christian is my little man. We call him the Demonator. He loves to aggravate the snot out of all the other dogs in the house, especially the Rosie the Kuvasz who can put his whole head in her mouth! Chanel is too prissy to play with anybody. Max is just a big (obviously) ole Momma's boy.

Sunday is bath day at our house for the Yorkies. They know it's coming at any minute now and Max has already gone into hiding!

Old Soul 05-06-2007 09:22 PM

Yes, Yorkies are cool but I like my English Bulldog better. He's just cooler, in my book.

Texasbelle 05-06-2007 10:44 PM

ssshhhhh don't let your Yorkie hear you type that!!!

Isaac-Saxxon 05-07-2007 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
ssshhhhh don't let your Yorkie hear you type that!!!

Those are Paris Hilton dogs :laugh: good for barking and did I say barking :laugh: Did I tell you that I do not have a dog ? I have Border Collies :clap:

Texasbelle 05-07-2007 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Those are Paris Hilton dogs :laugh: good for barking and did I say barking :laugh: Did I tell you that I do not have a dog ? I have Border Collies :clap:

WHATEVER

Isaac-Saxxon 05-07-2007 07:21 AM

Quote:

WHATEVER

I am so glad that you agree Tbelle ;) I know you love your dogs and they are always glad to see you and never won't to leave home well except Blitz he likes to chase parked cars :laugh:

Pocahontas 05-07-2007 09:50 AM

Border collies rock my world!!:clap:

saranghe 07-26-2007 12:47 AM

wow these are sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isaac-Saxxon 07-26-2007 06:48 AM

My children are to expensive to be my pets. Pets just need love, shots and food. :D

rhertz 07-26-2007 12:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Pug Power!!

Attachment 1191

Texasbelle 07-26-2007 06:18 PM

I have to ask this before I can make my statement regarding the looks of your dog....if it's true that dogs can begin to resemble their owner, does that dog look like you Rhertz????

Isaac-Saxxon 07-26-2007 06:24 PM

Quote:

I have to ask this before I can make my statement regarding the looks of your dog....if it's true that dogs can begin to resemble their owner, does that dog look like you Rhertz????

You know Belle I think you have a good point. You have a powder white dog and you have rosie shoes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rhertz 07-26-2007 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I wish! The Pug definitely has more hair on its head than I do! Seriously I know I joke a lot about the Pug, but she is the sweetest dog with the most personality of any I've ever had. Pugs Rule!

P.S. I only post my most freaky Pug pix...

Attachment 1198

Isaac-Saxxon 07-26-2007 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
I wish! The Pug definitely has more hair on its head than I do! Seriously I know I joke a lot about the Pug, but she is the sweetest dog with the most personality of any I've ever had. Pugs Rule!

P.S. I only post my most freaky Pug pix...

Attachment 1198

I think they are all freaky so far. Do those dogs snort and make strange sounds to boot ? :eek: