Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   MySpace (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345)

piemaker720 06-05-2007 08:56 AM

:laugh: Your Welcome:laugh:

AnimeSpirit 06-05-2007 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemaker720
If I only had a Brain.

Hehehehe. :laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 06-05-2007 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella
Hey stupid boy, I was not at work earlier. I don't need a REAL job. I earn money when I want to. My husband is the main bread winner in our family. I do a lot of free work to help those who need my services. Okay, this is the last time I answer you on this thread. Quit acting so dumb so I don't have to reply to you. I have better things to do with my time.

Hey Stupid Boy :laugh: :laugh: You seem to have him pegged big time. Brain would never act dumb so you might just have to reply to him again Isabella.
Stupid Boy I like the sound of that :rolleyes: does act like a child that throws a tantrum when he is loosing a argument except he calls you nasty names to overcome what he is lacking.

BrainSmashR 06-05-2007 03:44 PM

Quote:

Hey stupid boy, I was not at work earlier. I don't need a REAL job. I earn money when I want to. My husband is the main bread winner in our family. I do a lot of free work to help those who need my services. Okay, this is the last time I answer you on this thread. Quit acting so dumb so I don't have to reply to you. I have better things to do with my time.

Hence the phrase, if you had some REAL morals.

Thanks for the info though, I didn't realize you were a gold bricker to boot, what with that "amazing" brain power you possess.

What was that you were saying in a condescending tone about someone not living up to their potential?

BrainSmashR 06-05-2007 03:46 PM

Quote:

Well, I don't know about anyone else but I am really getting tired of Brain's language. If all he can say is dirty words he needs to keep them to hisself.:mad:

Well you know, that IS why most forums include an auto edit feature in addition to an ignore feature, so the only question is if you are genuinely tired of reading what I have to say, then what are you waiting for?

BrainSmashR 06-05-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

If I only had a Brain.

You know, previously I haven't had a problem with you, but if you are as shallows as your counterparts and attack individuals just for the hell of it instead of attempting to engage in debate, then you might want to utilize that ignore feature now, because I've decided to start paying attention to you now and I think you'll find it as fascinating as the birth defect factory over there.

joepole 06-05-2007 03:55 PM

You better hope the test doesn't have a section on knowledge of/interpretation of Louisiana state law:

True/False: It is legal in Louisiana to use deadly force against an unarmed person that has unlawfully entered your home or is attempting to unlawfully enter your home.

You'd be left out.

joepole 06-05-2007 03:57 PM

>I didn't realize you were a gold bricker to boot,

She just said she wasn't at work, how could she be goldbricking?

piemaker720 06-05-2007 04:57 PM

gold·brick·ing:
v.
To shirk one's assigned duties or responsibilities.
v.
To cheat; swindle.
the evasion of work or duty

Isabel, this does not sound like you. You said you didn't have to work. Uhmm!
If I only had a Brain, a Heart, some nerve. Oh Hell we're off to see the wizard.
:laugh: :laugh:

BrainSmashR 06-05-2007 05:05 PM

People on welfare don't have to work either, but that doesn't make it right.

and I bet your waistline and probably your Dr. too, have told you the same thing.

piemaker720 06-05-2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
People on welfare don't have to work either, but that doesn't make it right.

and I bet your waistline and probably your Dr. too, have told you the same thing.

Well Brain, I'm not on welfare so there's nothing bad there. My waistline is a proud chunky 60 inches, but I don't figure that's any of your business. As far as doctors I don't go their quacks. Now that that is out of the way let's talk about my no teeth and sagging boobs. I'm game.:laugh: :laugh:

Texasbelle 06-05-2007 07:06 PM

You know Piemaker, there is no arguing with the Braindead one. It's useless. He never admits when he is wrong. He only loves to bash and trash. He's just not worth the effort.

Brain, why are you worried about what Piemaker looks like when you are wandering around with that Mullet???????????????????????

P.S. Piemaker: Not all doctors are quacks. You obviously haven't met the right ones.

Isaac-Saxxon 06-05-2007 07:07 PM

You go Pie :clap: Brain is nothing more than a brain fart that his daddy passed one night after eating mountain oysters :laugh: The poor bipolar bastard believes his own lies. "I am putting Isaac on my ignore list" :laugh:
he is such a punk bi-otch :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: dip ****

piemaker720 06-05-2007 07:10 PM

Oh No, Someone call Brain my butt just dropped. I'm in it now No teeth, sagging boobs, now my butts gone too,:laugh: :laugh:

Isabella 06-05-2007 08:15 PM

Quote:

gold·brick·ing:
v.
To shirk one's assigned duties or responsibilities.
v.
To cheat; swindle.
the evasion of work or duty

Isabel, this does not sound like you. You said you didn't have to work. Uhmm!
If I only had a Brain, a Heart, some nerve. Oh Hell we're off to see the wizard.
:laugh: :laugh:

Piemaker, we don't rely on my income to pay our bills, etc..... the money I earn is for extras. I do a lot of free work to help people, because I enjoy working and helping others. I have a very busy schedule. I also have a disabled child I take care of as well as see about my aging parents. I have a college degree and I am very productive. Don't pay any attention to that boy. He loves to distort the truth. Just wanted you to know that I definitely do not shirk my duties or responsibilites. I have given enough info about myself, so I guess I need to be quiet.

piemaker720 06-05-2007 08:28 PM

Excuse me Isabella,I did not mean nothing against you. I just wanted Brain to know the meaning of words he likes to use. When you say you don't have to work, that does not mean you are goldbricking, It just means Brain doesn't know what it means. :laugh: :peace:

BrainSmashR 06-06-2007 06:22 AM

Quote:

Well Brain, I'm not on welfare so there's nothing bad there. My waistline is a proud chunky 60 inches, but I don't figure that's any of your business. As far as doctors I don't go their quacks. Now that that is out of the way let's talk about my no teeth and sagging boobs. I'm game.:laugh: :laugh:

Did I say OR imply that you were on welfare, genius? Furthermore a 60' waistline IS my concern because I might be the person driving next to you when your no exercising fatass has a heart attack, and NOT going to doctors is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard but I guess you're just to big of a coward to face what life throws at everyone. Imagine my surprise

BrainSmashR 06-06-2007 06:27 AM

Quote:

Piemaker, we don't rely on my income to pay our bills, etc..... the money I earn is for extras. I do a lot of free work to help people, because I enjoy working and helping others. I have a very busy schedule. I also have a disabled child I take care of as well as see about my aging parents. I have a college degree and I am very productive. Don't pay any attention to that boy. He loves to distort the truth. Just wanted you to know that I definitely do not shirk my duties or responsibilites. I have given enough info about myself, so I guess I need to be quiet.

Of course, and why would anyone considered playing on the internet BEFORE you finish your work a sign of an irresponsible person who needs to reexamine her list of priorities? Or was this some of that "free work" you were bragging about? Maybe you were looking for advice on the various forums about how to aid your crippled son?:laugh: :laugh:

Texasbelle 06-06-2007 07:04 AM

Quote:

Of course, and why would anyone considered playing on the internet BEFORE you finish your work a sign of an irresponsible person who needs to reexamine her list of priorities? Or was this some of that "free work" you were bragging about? Maybe you were looking for advice on the various forums about how to aid your crippled son?:laugh: :laugh:

With your remark regarding Isabella's son, you have just proven what a horrible, cruel, and idiotic person you are. You have finally if there were any doubts for anybody proven EXACTLY what kind of person you are and the total lack of character you suffer from. There is absolutely nothing funny about your remark. You are horrible Braindead, just horrible.

guitarman 06-06-2007 07:08 AM

I may be coming in here late in the game but this is a very evil person that would say something like that. I am with you Texasbelle this person has no heart and it sounds like anger management classes would be a big help.

BrainSmashR 06-06-2007 07:24 AM

That's because you know absolutely nothing about the history we have together, the things she's said to me, or the actions of people she's supported.

But it's well known that fools don't need any facts before jumping to conclusions.......which is kinda where this all starts.

guitarman 06-06-2007 07:29 AM

Quote:

That's because you know absolutely nothing about the history we have together, the things she's said to me, or the actions of people she's supported.

But it's well known that fools don't need any facts before jumping to conclusions.......which is kinda where this all starts.

I think a good place for you to start is to apologize to these people and all other people that may read this that have disable children. Have you no decency about yourself ?

Texasbelle 06-06-2007 07:30 AM

Brain your words on this board since you've become a member totally define your character and hers as well. If there is a fool here, it is YOU.

BrainSmashR 06-06-2007 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarman
I think a good place for you to start is to apologize to these people and all other people that may read this that have disable children. Have you no decency about yourself ?

I feel no need what so ever to apologize to anyone dumb enough to take my comments to a specific individual, out of context, and apply it to themselves.

That's called common sense.

BrainSmashR 06-06-2007 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Brain your words on this board since you've become a member totally define your character and hers as well. If there is a fool here, it is YOU.

The only "fool" here is the person who can't tell the difference between a 2-faced individual and the guy who has been 100% honest with you about his thoughts and feelings from the very beginning.

You'll have to excuse me now....

Isaac-Saxxon 06-06-2007 07:42 AM

There is no excusing you brain. You are a freak of nature and a insult to all man kind. It is plain to see that working with felons has rubbed off on you big time. You should never use the word honest when referring to yourself that in itself is a lie just like when you said you would not reply to me and put me on your ignore list. Lies that is all you know and have ever known.

Isabella 06-06-2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
There is no excusing you brain. You are a freak of nature and a insult to all man kind. It is plain to see that working with felons has rubbed off on you big time. You should never use the word honest when referring to yourself that in itself is a lie just like when you said you would not reply to me and put me on your ignore list. Lies that is all you know and have ever known.

Oh Isaac, I am not worried about the boy. It is always about him and what everyone does to him. As you can see how he has behaved here, he asks for whatever he gets. I have never treated him as bad as he thinks I have. When he was right about something, I always give him credit, when he is not I don't. On every forum, everyone always has the same reactions to his bizarre behavior. He needs to stop and consider, maybe it is not everyone else, it might be him with the problem. He thrives on all this negative attention. It is best if we just ignore him. Don't call him names, don't argue with him.......just ignore is the best medicine. I know better, he knows how to push my buttons, though. Most likely he does not really mean what he says. He takes great pleasure in annoying me.

piemaker720 06-06-2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

Did I say OR imply that you were on welfare, genius? Furthermore a 60' waistline IS my concern because I might be the person driving next to you when your no exercising fatass has a heart attack, and NOT going to doctors is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard but I guess you're just to big of a coward to face what life throws at everyone. Imagine my surprise

Okay, Peabrain, Like I said my 60" waistline is none of your business. For one you feed it or cloth it, so until you do then it does not concern you. [I am talking to someone that don't know the difference between ' means feet " means inches. Where you go to school. School of forever jerks] As far as excerise you don't know what I do, your just guessing. And as far as doctors and being a coward, let me tell you. I had a lump removed last year, I did not tell my kids or my family until the day before my surgery. The only reason they knew then I needed a ride to the hosiptal because I wouldn't be able to drive. So my health is my business not yours. Also you say you lost 50 pounds since Christmas, so El Chumpo where do you get off. Then we have a matter of you talking about disabled children, what kind of monster are you. I bet your mother would slap you stupid. Of course you said one time you were the only one under 50 in your building. What do you do terrorize the elderly in your spare time when your not picking on small children? No matter how many times you change your avatar it still comes back Monster with a capitol M. God help you.

joepole 06-06-2007 10:28 AM

When criticizing someone else's grammar, spelling, intelligence, and/or education, it is best to write in a manner that suggests you finished at least the 8th grade.

The monstrosity immediately preceding this post does not.

Isabella 06-06-2007 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole
When criticizing someone else's grammar, spelling, intelligence, and/or education, it is best to write in a manner that suggests you finished at least the 8th grade.

The monstrosity immediately preceding this post does not.

Typical joepole.

joepole 06-06-2007 10:53 AM

>Typical joepole.

Factually correct and suggestive of competency? Yes, it is.

rhertz 06-06-2007 10:55 AM

Quote:

Typical joepole.

Oops, Isabella you forgot to capitalize the "J" in joepole. ;) :D

piemaker720 06-06-2007 10:57 AM

Hey Joe,
See spot run, run spot run.:laugh:

joepole 06-06-2007 11:02 AM

I don't capitalize my name in my posts, so there's no need for someone addressing me to do so.

I'm not normally a grammar Nazi, but a diatribe against someone else's intelligence/education does lose a chunk of its impact when it's delivered via a blob of paragraph break-less text that suggests the author doesn't know what a question mark is or the difference between "your" and "you're."

rhertz 06-06-2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

I don't capitalize my name in my posts, so there's no need for someone addressing me to do so.

Ah but the rules say that names are capitalized. Why don't you use proper grammer? (ducking) pot->kettle->black

Quote:

I'm not normally a grammar Nazi, but a diatribe against someone else's intelligence/education does lose a chunk of its impact when it's delivered via a blob of paragraph break-less text that suggests the author doesn't know what a question mark is or the difference between "your" and "you're."

I've seen worse on Internet boards. I think some folks are even too lazy to bother using whole words imho. gtg, cya, brb, l8r

joepole 06-06-2007 11:16 AM

Slang and abbreviations are fine. This is informal communication, after all. I, myself, often use too many commas and parentheses in an effort to make posts seem more like spoken conversation.

I always let the occasional its/it's your/you're there/their mix-up slide, but when it's consistently used it's obviously not a typo, it's someone that doesn't know something about the language that they should.

The lack of paragraph breaks is the worst part, it makes the whole thing hard to read.

joepole 06-06-2007 11:23 AM

>but the rules say that names are capitalized.

No, "the rules" (assuming you mean AP Stylebook) say to use the capitalization protocols of the named person's native language and their particular name. My official name here is "joepole" so it is proper to use it without capitalization.

I don't always follow the APSb, though. For instance, I use the comma between the penultimate item and the conjunction in a list while the APSb says not to. I just like it better and it's generally recognized as correct usage.

APSb: Red, orange and yellow.
joepole: Red, orange, and yellow.

rhertz 06-06-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

APSb: Red, orange and yellow.
joepole: Red, orange, and yellow.

yes I use the latter as well... My teachers didn't seem to approve.

piemaker720 06-06-2007 02:15 PM

Are you a teacher? I don't care anything about english. The point I was making to Brain is when you talk about someone's fat it is usually better to use " for inches instead of that ' which means feet. Whoever heard of a 60' butt. If I am wrong then you need help. God help Brain if he had to build a house.

joepole 06-06-2007 02:23 PM

And my point was that your "you're so stupid for screwing up something so simple" point is lost when it's delivered in a barely-readable/poorly-formatted post riddled with grammatical and logical errors.