Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Movies & Television

Notices

Old 08-08-2007, 06:42 AM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Why would the Cougar want an immature 30 year old? I prefer someone near my own age. Don't want them young nor do I want them old. I could get by with someone a year or two younger, and definitely don't want someone more than 4 years older.
Yes youth is fleeting ! Good post Isabella Cougars find themselves alone many times because what they like in life changes as they get older.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 09:33 AM   #17
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I think cougars are left alone mailnly because the older men want to trade them in for young kittens. I'm with Isabella I wouldn't want a young 'un to raise!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:29 PM   #18
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I think cougars are left alone mailnly because the older men want to trade them in for young kittens. I'm with Isabella I wouldn't want a young 'un to raise!
I'm an older man who doesn't want a young kitten for precisely that reason. I want to be able to recall an episode of Gilligan's Island and have my wife say, yeah I remember that one! Not who's Gilligan?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:35 PM   #19
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Yea me too! Good post!
And I certainly don't want to have to watch the latest episode of JackAss or The Real World!!

Jennifer Aniston
Old 08-08-2007, 06:50 PM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Yea me too! Good post!
And I certainly don't want to have to watch the latest episode of JackAss or The Real World!!
Let me guess you do not like the history channel or cops either what about a good hunting and fishing channel or football ? Oh yes how could I forget Desperate Housewives ? Grays Anatomy ? Meat factory
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:58 PM   #21
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Let me guess you do not like the history channel or cops either what about a good hunting and fishing channel or football ? Oh yes how could I forget Desperate Housewives ? Grays Anatomy ? Meat factory
I hate the history channel. Wife too. She hates cops but I love all the adrenaline shows. She won't watch them with me. football sucks.. I like women's volleyball and boat racing!! Desperate Housewives?? I live it! Who's Gray? Meat Factory?? Crab fishing RULES!!!
Old 08-08-2007, 07:06 PM   #22
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Do you want some cheese to go with that whine Isaac? There's nothing wrong with Grey's (check your spelling please), Desperate Housewives, the Bachelor, Big Brother, etc. Great shows for mindless entertainment. Who wants to watch hunting or fishing on TV? It's not the same as being out there doing it for yourself. And it certainly doesn't help you rack up on the brownie points with the missus. Now, if you'd like to do something with the wifey that she'd like, how about go get the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" and watch that with her. There's a good movie for you and you'll be her hero for the night! AND you'll get the honey!!!
Old 08-08-2007, 07:20 PM   #23
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
how about go get the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" and watch that with her. There's a good movie for you and you'll be her hero for the night! AND you'll get the honey!!!
No need to go get it. The Devil Wears Prada is all over cable. I've seen it (with wifey) like 3 times now. Even scarfed it on DVR. I hated it at first but it is growing on me (metro male) the more I watch it. Now I actually like it cause Andy is HoT...
Old 08-08-2007, 07:57 PM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Do you want some cheese to go with that whine Isaac? There's nothing wrong with Grey's (check your spelling please), Desperate Housewives, the Bachelor, Big Brother, etc. Great shows for mindless entertainment. Who wants to watch hunting or fishing on TV? It's not the same as being out there doing it for yourself. And it certainly doesn't help you rack up on the brownie points with the missus. Now, if you'd like to do something with the wife that she'd like, how about go get the movie "The Devil Wears Prado" and watch that with her. There's a good movie for you and you'll be her hero for the night! AND you'll get the honey!!!
I do believe she has read the book and went to Dallas to see the play. Not for me. I could do a concert or go out to a nice restaurant. Movies all come out on DVD so it is just a matter of time before I will see it at home on my sound system and tv.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:30 PM   #25
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

I too enjoy Grey's Anatomy but gave up on Deperate Housewives, rhertz, after every episode seemed to have a new murder. It got to be hard to keep up with. I also enjoy watching Dave Letterman and have you guys seen Nip/Tuck? It is unbelievably farfetched and entertaining but is only on Sept.-Jan.
I like the Food Network and some of the crazy programs on VH1. That about sums it up. I'd rather be reading a good novel than any of those too!

Jennifer Aniston
Old 08-08-2007, 08:33 PM   #26
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Did I say watch it for you? No wise one. There are some things you do for HER. Get it. Like I am sure there are some things she doesn't like that she does for you.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:34 PM   #27
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Hey Pokie...do you watch Dr. 90210??? Some of the procedures they do on there absolutely leave me in stitches (no pun intended).
Old 08-08-2007, 10:42 PM   #28
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Hey Pokie...do you watch Dr. 90210??? Some of the procedures they do on there absolutely leave me in stitches (no pun intended).
I've seen it maybe once or twice but I can get kinda squeamish over surgeries. I didn't remember it being humorous! Guess I should tune in...it's on all the time I see when I'm flipping through.

Jennifer Aniston
Old 08-09-2007, 12:13 AM   #29
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Did you girls like Grey's Anatomy this past season? I did not. This is the first summer I have not watched the reruns.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:11 AM   #30
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Did you girls like Grey's Anatomy this past season? I did not. This is the first summer I have not watched the reruns.
Grey's did seem to kinda hit a slump! I'm NOT happy about George and Izzy.
I'm also sorry to see Dr. Burke leave after the gay comment. I felt he'd already made restitution. Hopefully someone new will come on and take up the slack.

Jennifer Aniston