Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Local News

Notices

Old 07-09-2007, 10:00 AM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Accelerated Tax Refunds

You can go down the skreet and get your taxes done
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MorxiSQpXCg
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:11 AM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I better buzz on over and I'll be looking for the big King Kong!! That was unbelievable!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:32 PM   #3
SDBK

Rep Power: 0 SDBK has a spectacular aura about SDBK has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Oh...My...Gosh! How funny was that!!! And it's in Shreveport, that's crazy. I think I'll go there if that lil boy will do his "commercial" live! Crazy thing is he's was quite the lil rapper. Too funny! lol
Old 07-09-2007, 01:57 PM   #4
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Welcome SDBK on the board!!

I wonder if he can do the welcome to Louisiana or the tourism commercials too?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:54 PM   #5
SDBK

Rep Power: 0 SDBK has a spectacular aura about SDBK has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Welcome SDBK on the board!!

I wonder if he can do the welcome to Louisiana or the tourism commercials too?
Thank you! Thank you!
Old 07-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Oh that was too funny for me. For you see back in the day when that neighborhood on West Canal was light colored, I lived across the street about two houses down from that business. It used to be a gas station and the nicest man named Skip owned it. My brothers and I just loved him and he always gave us free cokes if we would bring him lots of bottles. These days though you can't go into that neighborhood unless you are armed. So sad.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:21 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Oh that was too funny for me. For you see back in the day when that neighborhood on West Canal was light colored, I lived across the street about two houses down from that business. It used to be a gas station and the nicest man named Skip owned it. My brothers and I just loved him and he always gave us free cokes if we would bring him lots of bottles. These days though you can't go into that neighborhood unless you are armed. So sad.
Grannybelle tell us how it really was "back" in the day ?? you were just a young cracker back in the DAY
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:13 AM   #8
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Compared to you...I am still a young cracker and always will be!!!!

Old 07-10-2007, 07:22 AM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Compared to you...I am still a young cracker and always will be!!!!

:
What was and what is you might want to compare yourself to someone much older if it will make you feel young. I would like to see you break it down like little Tyrone Sista in less time than it takes to carry a child to term you will click another one on the clock then you can say way back in the day