Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Movies & Television

Notices

Old 06-29-2007, 03:30 PM   #1
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Any local celebrities in our midst?

Has anyone ever been on t.v? No matter how small a part let's hear it.
Have you been an audience member of a show, been on a local commercial, the news or even on anything as a child I want to know!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:33 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I was in the news once when I was a kid. It was Halloween and we were trick or treating. We visited the house of a local news reporter who wanted to take some footage of trick or treaters for the news. We just happen to be the ones that showed up first. I was dressed as Spider-man that year.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Has anyone ever been on t.v? No matter how small a part let's hear it.
In grade school, I was on "Pappa Johns" (ch 12) and "The Laugh Alot Club" (ch 3) which were local kid shows that would show the audience of about 20 kids between cartoons. Each child got to say his name on TV. Pretty cool, but of course we had no VCR's back then to record or see ourselves on TV. Only our relatives got to see (if they were watching)
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:10 PM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I was in the news once when I was a kid. It was Halloween and we were trick or treating. We visited the house of a local news reporter who wanted to take some footage of trick or treaters for the news. We just happen to be the ones that showed up first. I was dressed as Spider-man that year.
So could people see your face on tv or did you have your mask on?

Also I love your hilarious signatures! They have all made me giggle!
Old 06-29-2007, 10:20 PM   #5
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
In grade school, I was on "Pappa Johns" (ch 12) and "The Laugh Alot Club" (ch 3) which were local kid shows that would show the audience of about 20 kids between cartoons. Each child got to say his name on TV. Pretty cool, but of course we had no VCR's back then to record or see ourselves on TV. Only our relatives got to see (if they were watching)
I went on a show based out of Monroe called Happiness Exchange and did a tap dance with my dance class when I was about 6. Another time when I was in the sixth grade we went on Polly Waldron's Hobby Shop and showed our lovely crafts we had made in Polly's art class. Mine was some sort of shellacked plaque! I too wish we had a taping of those shows! I can't believe I followed through on the shows and didn't back out I was THE most shy child growing up!
Old 06-29-2007, 10:34 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
I went on a show based out of Monroe called Happiness Exchange and did a tap dance with my dance class when I was about 6. Another time when I was in the sixth grade we went on Polly Waldron's Hobby Shop and showed our lovely crafts we had made in Polly's art class. Mine was some sort of shellacked plaque! I too wish we had a taping of those shows! I can't believe I followed through on the shows and didn't back out I was THE most shy child growing up!
yeah I was shy too. They would ask the kids questions like what was our favorite cartoon. Whatever the first kid said, we all said! "me too" is an easy way out.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:54 PM   #7
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
So could people see your face on tv or did you have your mask on?

Also I love your hilarious signatures! They have all made me giggle!
Unfortunately, I had a mask on. I'm glad you like my sigs. I threw them together in 20 minutes.