Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 05-18-2007, 07:08 AM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. I am sure the state has a program besides HUD that will help you with all your many problems
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:11 AM   #17
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
LAF

Now homosexuals are "a problem"?

I was just kidding when I said you were your own worst enemy, but you really ARE a ****ing moron aren't you?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:17 AM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid !
You have the smashed brain and lucky for you that your too stupid to even know it. Do you have any good prison tattoos to show just how smart you are not ? I think it is about time for you to punch in and start picking up trash for another day and another public dollar
Old 05-18-2007, 07:21 AM   #19
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Wow...only took you an hour to figure out you weren't going to win any arguments OR bonus points for that previous train of thought you were on.

There mighty be hope for someone like you yet.....

Sure you don't want to slander another entire segment of the population before I leave? Just in case someone hasn't seen your true colors yet....
Old 05-18-2007, 07:25 AM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. I guess you where born with it I do not think someone could learn to be as stupid as you are at letting you mouth over load your stupid ass time for you to go pick up trash. Did they use the salad forks on you when you where born ?
Old 05-18-2007, 07:26 AM   #21
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
....and yet folks STILL ask me why I'm not married.

I just reply that's it's not so bad doing whatever I want, ALL of the time.
LMAO yet again.. that's freakin' hilarious.. everytime you open your mouth, it simply illustrates what a fool you are.. and I don't see why anyone would have to "ASK" why you aren't married. .. that's so FREAKIN' OBVIOUS it hurts.. HA! I can't stop laughing... I'm cryin' over here..

"Look at me! Look at me! I'm such a horses ass!"

Oh TGIF everyone.. I had my laugh for the day... oh... HA HA.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:34 AM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

I guess we should feel sorry for the handicapped brain. NOT ! We do not even have to pay him to make us laugh it is free. Well the state does pay him so it is our tax dollars at work. I bet with time they will even let him drive the van now that would be a move up poor bastard thinks a female would like to hang out with him that alone will make me laugh the rest of the day.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:03 AM   #23
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>ad hominem (look it up, stupid)

So you DO know what that means?
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:41 AM   #24
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
LMAO yet again.. that's freakin' hilarious.. everytime you open your mouth, it simply illustrates what a fool you are.. and I don't see why anyone would have to "ASK" why you aren't married. .. that's so FREAKIN' OBVIOUS it hurts.. HA! I can't stop laughing... I'm cryin' over here..

"Look at me! Look at me! I'm such a horses ass!"

Oh TGIF everyone.. I had my laugh for the day... oh... HA HA.
Who said having 2 girlfriends murdered WASN'T and obvious sign?

What's that you say, you don't have a clue what you're talking about YET AGAIN?

Imagine my surprise.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:01 AM   #25
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
LOL! Maybe you guys should do what I do. Keep very little cash on you and just get a check card.
Okay this plan would NOT work either! As you know us wives are such sneaky creatures. We would wait til you were sleeping "borrow" the card swipe it, return it then you wouldn't know it had been used til you checked your statement! Man us wives are such terrible and vile monsters!! How do y'all live with us???
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:08 AM   #26
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
>ad hominem (look it up, stupid)

So you DO know what that means?
He lets the south end talk for the north end and no he does not know what it means. It does fit him so well and yet he does not even know it Hey HUD boy look it up and and you will find your name
Old 05-18-2007, 10:26 AM   #27
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:

Imagine my surprise.
LOL what are you blabbering on about now ??

Who said anything about anyone getting murdered ? I was merely commenting on why someone who has as little class as you, isn't married.. so IMAGINE MY SURPRISE you're single.. LOL.. stop it man.. you're killin' me LMAO !!!

HA.. your posts should come with their own laugh tracks. Oh man !!!
Old 05-18-2007, 11:40 AM   #28
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
LOL what are you blabbering on about now ??

Who said anything about anyone getting murdered ? I was merely commenting on why someone who has as little class as you, isn't married.. so IMAGINE MY SURPRISE you're single.. LOL.. stop it man.. you're killin' me LMAO !!!

HA.. your posts should come with their own laugh tracks. Oh man !!!

As I stated...imagine my surprise at you running your mouth about a subject you have ZERO background information on even after I've provided you the exact reason I now avoid any form of relationship commitment what so ever.

It's called a phobia...remember me trying to explain the difference to your boyfriend when he said merely walking outside of the house is endangering the life of your child?
Old 05-18-2007, 11:51 AM   #29
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:

Imagine my surprise.
There is nothing that comes off you nasty key board that comes as any surprise. There are plenty of obvious signs from you and none of them are any good all evil. Maybe the cops burned you for the wrong reason but the rest of the world had nothing to do with you and your personal (persona) problems.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:54 AM   #30
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
As I stated...imagine my surprise at you running your mouth about a subject you have ZERO background information on even after I've provided you the exact reason I now avoid any form of relationship commitment what so ever.

It's called a phobia...remember me trying to explain the difference to your boyfriend when he said merely walking outside of the house is endangering the life of your child?
LOL .. you're still talking ?

You're the one who brought this subject up..
You went on about your surprise why people still ask you why you're not married.. I'm merely stating.. that it's NO FREAKING SURPRISE!

LOL I'd have a phobia of meeting new people too, if I were you.. the way you treat people.. LOL it must suck to be you. LMAO

my "boyfriend" LOL what are you blabbering about now ? Quick, change the subject Brain.. you're going down fast ...