Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Hobbies & Crafts

Notices

Old 04-25-2007, 10:16 PM   #31
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
The person who did this photo just HAD to animate the eyes.

Name:  stagle.gif
Views: 33
Size:  36.4 KB
Old 04-25-2007, 10:22 PM   #32
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
When I think of mullet I think of Joe Dirt
Attached Images

rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:52 AM   #33
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
When I think of mullet I think of Joe Dirt
That was one funny movie there. I was told by my wife I would not like it and after years I viewed it and well that guy does have Mullet Madness
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 12:13 AM   #34
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
this thread keeps popping up and it always reminds me to get a hair cut. I've been needing one for a couple weeks.. so it's getting a little shaggier than I'd like.. but for some reason I never get around to setting up an appointment.

Oh well, there's always next week.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:07 AM   #35
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
this thread keeps popping up and it always reminds me to get a hair cut. I've been needing one for a couple weeks.. so it's getting a little shaggier than I'd like.. but for some reason I never get around to setting up an appointment.

Oh well, there's always next week.
Next week is here Santabot. Sure do not won't that hair to get long enough to become Mullet Madness. I am sure someone your age would never have a Mullet it would not go with your high IQ
Old 04-30-2007, 07:33 AM   #36
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Next week is here Santabot. Sure do not won't that hair to get long enough to become Mullet Madness. I am sure someone your age would never have a Mullet it would not go with your high IQ
I think there's a couple.. but they're named Billy Joe or Tex, and they don't go to my school.. haha
Old 04-30-2007, 07:37 AM   #37
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
I think there's a couple.. but they're named Billy Joe or Tex, and they don't go to my school.. haha
I do not think Billy Joe or Tex go to school they go to work Mullet Madness does make a large statement about ones person
Old 05-18-2007, 05:03 AM   #38
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

I think Billy Joe and Tex live just south west of here. Maybe they did get their GED good enough diploma. Now they are government employees because that is the only one that would hire them What a bunch of stupid ass *****es. Oh was that a bi level I guess anything will pass for intelligence "down" there
Old 05-18-2007, 05:39 AM   #39
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I think Billy Joe and Tex live just south west of here. Maybe they did get their GED good enough diploma. Now they are government employees because that is the only one that would hire them What a bunch of stupid ass *****es. Oh was that a bi level I guess anything will pass for intelligence "down" there
It must be terrible to be such a self loathing and decrepited creature that you have to needlessly lash out at those who differ from you in order to give your useless existence some shred of meaning.

No wonder you dream of a fantasy land where people are judged by their devotion to figments of the imagination rather than their actions as a human being because that's the only piece of heaven you'll ever see.

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 05-18-2007 at 05:50 AM.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:04 AM   #40
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

What is all this Mullet Madness about ?

It is a mark place on white trash It is good that the mark is there so we can spot your kind way off and go the other way so we will not get some of you **** on us