Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-30-2007, 06:57 AM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I have seen this show a few times. Not bad just a few times I guess I do not see myself wanting to watch something so repetitive ? I am glad you guys enjoy it
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 11:25 AM   #32
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
crab ecstasy....lol

So how was After the Catch? I was torn last night between fishing and wrestling....and well what can I say. The McMahon's have a firm grip on my psyche.
After the Catch was ok. I didn't like how they played some old clips from Deadliest Catch. I would rather just hear the captains tell their stories at the bar. There was this one fisherman who told a story how they made it ashore only to be faced with an angry Grizzly bear! Now that was a new twist to a crab story.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 11:30 AM   #33
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Rhertz after seeing what you spend your evening watching and what turns you on I have to wonder, how's Ms. Rhertz responding to this? You know what I mean?????????????????????
It's just one night a week. She gets the other 6 nights to watch whatever she wants. In todays society, that's about fair, right?
Old 05-30-2007, 11:47 AM   #34
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
After the Catch was ok. I didn't like how they played some old clips from Deadliest Catch. I would rather just hear the captains tell their stories at the bar. There was this one fisherman who told a story how they made it ashore only to be faced with an angry Grizzly bear! Now that was a new twist to a crab story.
Yeah, I remember that story from season 1. Their boat sank, two guys make it to shore only to find a Grizzly "sniffing" around the next morning....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:04 PM   #35
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Yeah, I remember that story from season 1. Their boat sank, two guys make it to shore only to find a Grizzly "sniffing" around the next morning....
I think I started watching with season 2 (missed the first season). Heh, maybe I ought to buy the DVD set. Or maybe I'll get it for fathers day!
Old 06-05-2007, 08:31 PM   #36
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

500's on set-back pots with only 24 hours of soak!...... It's a good day on the Bering Sea!
Old 06-12-2007, 08:50 PM   #37
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

They're burning thru their gear and you don't even care......

frickin' greenhorns........
Old 06-13-2007, 05:52 AM   #38
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Hey buddy you best watch your step these green horns got your crabs and there is nothing you can do about it.
Click image for larger version

Name:	horns.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	736
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote