Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Health & Wellness

Notices

Old 04-11-2007, 11:03 AM   #61
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Neo I believe that was an attempt at crude humor. Pokey does NOT find that funny! My husband is no chief nor a dog! If you knew your history you would know it is John Rolfe! (Not Capt. John Smith either like many believe)

Crude humor is better than BrainsmahR humor
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:10 PM   #62
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
You go girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
No, but you little boys are just so predictable in your behavior!!! Stinks to get caught, doesn't it?

Needs for a woman (take notes Neo, maybe the door won't revolve so fast!)

1: Affection from a "devoted" partner.
2: Security from "devoted" partner.
3: Good sex!!!! from "devoted" partner. Remember make love, not sex.

Those are the first three right off the top of the head, I am sure Pokie and Isabella will chime in here and help out so you can understand.
Amen to that Texasbelle!! #4. Don't forget wine and chocolate!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:21 PM   #63
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I bet Pokey has long tan legs with that american indian look

I sure do on a 5' 10" frame....good for running after (or from) Mr. Big Buck depending on my mood.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:50 PM   #64
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Sounds like Tbelle's red shoes would look great on you... what ya say Tbelle can pokey borrow your slides?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:28 PM   #65
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
If the shoes fits, then yep!!! We obviously share some of the same good taste in shoes, preferences, etc. You could learn a lot from us little Neo and stop that revolving door.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:55 PM   #66
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
If the shoes fits, then yep!!! We obviously share some of the same good taste in shoes, preferences, etc. You could learn a lot from us little Neo and stop that revolving door.
Why thanks Texasbelle! That's mighty kind of you. Of course now I will have to go out and buy a dress, purse and other accessories to go with the shoes. I'm sure Daddy Warbucks will not be too pleased about that.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:12 PM   #67
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why thanks Texasbelle! That's mighty kind of you. Of course now I will have to go out and buy a dress, purse and other accessories to go with the shoes. I'm sure Daddy Warbucks will not be too pleased about that.
Pokie, I think Daddy W. would be glad to see you all decked out in your new finery! It'll get his ticker all kicked up and going. He needs a little jump start to keep him going at his age I'm sure!
Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 PM   #68
trkshot8

Rep Power: 0 trkshot8 will become famous soon enough trkshot8 will become famous soon enough
Man, I must have been to this place a hundred times in the past year. Maybe post a reply here and there. Not too much involvement. Then suddenly, two fiery ladies get going on here and now I'm readin' everything. Sometimes that's all it takes.

As for plastic surgery. I'm all for it, as long as it's not a reduction below the shoulders and above the belly button.
trkshot8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:15 PM   #69
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkshot8
Man, I must have been to this place a hundred times in the past year. Maybe post a reply here and there. Not too much involvement. Then suddenly, two fiery ladies get going on here and now I'm readin' everything. Sometimes that's all it takes.

As for plastic surgery. I'm all for it, as long as it's not a reduction below the shoulders and above the belly button.

Be careful of flying shoes and arrows! Duck if you see one coming.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:25 AM   #70
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Then suddenly, two fiery ladies get going on here and now I'm readin' everything.

Welcome trkshot8 to SBLive Now there are more than two ladies on this board and they all can handle themselves well. I hope you stay a while and make many post. I think you will find the vast majority very nice people and well educated too. Your input is welcome and be careful those ladies can team up and get tuff
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:59 PM   #71
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Come and stay a while!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkshot8

Now all you have to do is agree with us and we should get along just fine!!
Old 04-12-2007, 03:04 PM   #72
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Now all you have to do is agree with us and we should get along just fine!!
Naw, we guys would rather see the fur fly!!

LOL, that reminds me. I was at a bar the other day and ESPN was on the tv. They were covering a women's boxing match. What? I had no idea there was such as thing as women's boxing. That's just wrong. I was taught NEVER to hit a women. Shouldn't that apply to women as well?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:56 PM   #73
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

How about the women that fight in the mud? Women fighting is just not right, period.

Last edited by Texasbelle; 04-12-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:03 PM   #74
refugen3

Rep Power: 0 refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice
Did I do that?

Quote:
Whether or not I've had plastic surgery is not the question and should not be the question. And now we've changed questions to whether you like doctors or not and whether you believe them or not. Plastic surgery for vanity reasons is all personal choice but there are medical reasons as well why people must have surgery. Without physicians many, many of us would not be on this planet today so I think it would be wise to be thankful for them and the role they serve.

And yes I take the whole picking on doctors thing personally. But let me ask you this, is it vain to go get your teeth cleaned or your cavity fixed?
All right, I guess the weather got nice and I dissapeared for a bit and then I missed an actual reply!! Imagine that.
Well, I guess my response rattled up a bees nest. You must be in the medical field or related? Me to. I have 2 in the family a Doctor and a RN. They are wonderful!!! And I appreciate all the hard work Drs. and staff do. I just personally have a trust issue with most of them. My problem - not theirs. And I also have a dear friend that has breast cancer and is going through chemo right now. I help out when I can with food and kids.
I still think if it was me I'd try the change of diet (radical) and the more homeopathic approach. Just me I guess I'm a bit strange
refugen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:05 PM   #75
refugen3

Rep Power: 0 refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice
Quote:
How about the women that fight in the mud? Women fighting is just now right, period.
Did you mean not?
refugen3 is offline   Reply With Quote