Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Health & Wellness

Notices

Old 09-11-2007, 07:50 AM   #1
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Need a good pharmacy!

I was just curious as to where you guys buy your prescription drugs.
We have had the most disastrous experiences with CVS! Maybe it's the location, but I refuse to go back there! (Barksdale and Jimmie Davis)...they have done everything possible to screw up over and over again!
Please give me another place to go that provides good service!
Thanks!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:00 AM   #2
Bubba McMillian

Rep Power: 0 Bubba McMillian has a spectacular aura about Bubba McMillian has a spectacular aura about Bubba McMillian has a spectacular aura about
Smile Pharmacy?

I have been with Kroger Pharmacy (70th) & (Bossier) for the past 20 years - never had a problem.
Extremely nice people and always willing to help.
Bubba McMillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:08 AM   #3
chitlin

Rep Power: 0 chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all
Go down to W. 64th aks for Tooshay, he'll hook you up.
chitlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:55 PM   #4
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Target

We use Target and I can't complain. If you run out you can call a number and punch in a number on your prescription they will fill it and call you when it's ready.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:53 PM   #5
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Bubba and Purpahurl! It's good to know there are polite people and good service still around! I think the CVS I'm talking about will go under unless they get some kind of new management!

Jennifer Aniston
Old 09-11-2007, 09:26 PM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
We use the pharmacy inside Highland Clinic. You never have to wait for your prescription. The pharmacist and the two ladies who work with him are very nice. It's especially convenient if you use the doctors in the clinic. If you don't use them, then you should!
Old 09-11-2007, 11:20 PM   #7
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Thanks Bubba and Purpahurl! It's good to know there are polite people and good service still around! I think the CVS I'm talking about will go under unless they get some kind of new management!
I've had my share of troubled visits to CVS numerous times, at numerous locations. I avoid them all together.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:55 PM   #8
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
We use the pharmacy inside Highland Clinic. You never have to wait for your prescription. The pharmacist and the two ladies who work with him are very nice. It's especially convenient if you use the doctors in the clinic. If you don't use them, then you should!
Well that never occurred to me or Mr. Pokie. We didn't realize we could use the pharmacy right there where the doctor is located...thanks!

Jennifer Aniston