Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Local News

Notices

Old 05-02-2007, 10:13 PM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Fake Cop Arrest

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/cont...text/?cid=3840

Quote:
"On this day of all the people in the parish he stopped a Bossier Sheriff's deputy, so it definitely wasn't his day," said Bossier Parish Sheriff's Spokesperson, LT. Ed Baswell.
What an idiot?
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:15 PM   #2
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Boy would I love to have seen his face when found out he pulled over a police officer.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:47 PM   #3
Macaca

Rep Power: 0 Macaca will become famous soon enough Macaca will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Macaca
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Boy would I love to have seen his face when found out he pulled over a police officer.
Why? Police officers break the law as well, and should be subject to the same laws we are. I often see them breaking the speed limit, turning where they shouldn't be, and making illegal moves, and I've followed them for a while and noticed they had no work-related objective like just stopping by the bank or going to grab something to eat.

Cops should not be immune to the laws, too bad politicians are.
Macaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 12:36 AM   #4
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
This kid was pretending to be a cop and decieving the public. He tried to pull someone over and it turned out to be a real cop he pulled over. That's funny!
Old 05-03-2007, 04:09 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
This kid was pretending to be a cop and decieving the public. He tried to pull someone over and it turned out to be a real cop he pulled over. That's funny!
So Mr. Ed got to make a bust It is good that this person of interest is off the road and Ed got his man
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:35 AM   #6
Macaca

Rep Power: 0 Macaca will become famous soon enough Macaca will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Macaca
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
My mistake, I didn't read the article fully, I thought for some reason a cop pulled over an undercover cop or a cop in his car being dumb.
Macaca is offline   Reply With Quote