Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Local News

Notices

Old 05-13-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Beer is bad

I received this from a good friend that works in the office of a local cemetery. This guy working for the beer company pulls in and smacks these head stones and she comes out of her office and takes this photo. The guy driving was said to be DUI
Click image for larger version

Name:	Beer_is_Bad.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	996.5 KB
ID:	544
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:59 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Lol! Talk about irony. That reminds me of the lake we lived next to when I was in FL a few years ago. It was named Bud Lake because a man in a Budweiser truck crashed into it years before.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:20 PM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
OMG this is bad. I guess the driver was sampling the goods. I wonder what his company thought.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 08:36 PM   #4
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I wonder what policies they have in place that are suppose to prevent this sort of thing.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:16 AM   #5
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
And he was from Shreveport. That poor cemetary.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote