Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Old 01-12-2008, 10:09 AM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Who would you vote for ?

Take the test and post your results.

http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

My results :
Duncan Hunter 88.24
Tom Tancredo 79.41
Mike Huckabee 76.47
Barack Obama 41.18
Ron Paul 41.18
Dennis Kucinich 14.71

these are Isaac's test results per this test
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 01-12-2008 at 10:20 AM.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 02:39 PM   #2
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Just for fun

Businessman John Cox 86.36% .... and I don't even know who he is.
Rudy Giuliani 86.36%
Mike Huckabee 77.27%
Mitt Romney 77.27%
John McCain 59.09%
Ron Paul 50.00%
Bill Richardson 50.00%
Hilliary Clinton 40.91%
John Edwards 40.91%
Dennis Kucinich 27.27%
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:23 PM   #3
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Here's mine too...

Mike Huckabee 85%
John Cox 80%
Duncan Hunter 80%
Mitt Romney 80%
Rudy Guiliani 70%
Fred Thompson 70%
Sam Brownback 65%
Tom Tancredo 65%
John McCain 60%
John Biden 55%
Dodd 55%
Ron Paul 55%
Hillary Clinton 50%
Obama 45% and so on and so forth...

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:29 PM   #4
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
WOW! great find Isaac.

My top match Rudy Giuliani.

Near top:
Mike Huckabee
Mitt Romney

Bottom O Barrel:
Ron Paul

Funny, I had not considered Rudy and RP was in the running.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:24 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Duncan Hunter for President ? I like the way he thinks but I would be surprised if the rest of America agrees. The left has their hook in the people that want that government handout and it shows. I hope that some of the political outspoken here will post to this thread
Get your head out of the sand and vote for Duncan Hunter or the world will end and it will be your fault
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:52 AM   #6
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
The right stuff

Name:  img_count_myvote.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  5.7 KB
Why Duncan Hunter has my vote:
From the desk of
Gen. Chuck Yeager:
To my Fellow Americans,

Congressman Duncan Hunter is the best candidate for President of the United States of America that I know - he has integrity, tenacity, courage, and diplomacy. He is intelligent and thoughtful, does his research, and acts on it.

I have known Congressman Duncan Hunter for over 35 years. Duncan served his country in the Army and is a Vietnam vet. In Vietnam, he served in one of the most dangerous outfits - the 173rd Airborne Brigade and the 75th Army Rangers.

Duncan Hunter is the former and very effective Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee and I am proud to be the Honorary Chair of the Congressman Duncan Hunter for President Committee.

Chuck Yeager
Old 01-13-2008, 12:31 PM   #7
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Never heard of him.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:23 PM   #8
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I had not heard of Duncan Hunter or John Cox but since they were in my top percent of my test I googled them. They both had impressive things to say, Hunter about supporting the military, and Cox on education.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:24 PM   #9
howela
Advanced Member

Me neither but his web site shows he is a friend of and endorsed by Chuck Yeager and everyone knows him.
Not a good enough reason to vote for someone I would think.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:07 PM   #10
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
Here are my results:

Mitt Romney 92.31%
Mike Huckabee 88.46%
John Cox 80.77%
Duncan Hunter 80.77%
Rudy Giuliani 73.08%

Those are the top ones. Thanks for the post Isaac!
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:45 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Leia View Post
Here are my results:

Mitt Romney 92.31%
Mike Huckabee 88.46%
John Cox 80.77%
Duncan Hunter 80.77%
Rudy Giuliani 73.08%

Those are the top ones. Thanks for the post Isaac!
Looks like the people need to elect Duncan Hunter and save America from gloom and doom. Thank you Leia for posting to this thread. I would have expected others to post to it too but that might require pulling ones head out of the proverbial sand