Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Food & Dining

Notices

Old 04-26-2007, 08:54 PM   #1
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Retail Food Rating Program

http://retailinspections.oph.dhh.lou...conditions.asp

Talked about it on KSLA Channel 12 News today, a website devoted to rating and profiling the retail food industry in Louisiana. I've browsed around, it's just based on a scale of 1-5 pelicans, graded on service, quality, economy, efficiency, etc. Check it out if you ever need to find out something about a restaurant or just would like to learn some information.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:59 PM   #2
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I just read the article a little while ago and went to the link. I checked out a few of my favorites and was somewhat disappointed to see that Superior Bar and Grill only had 3 Pelicans. Thank goodness though the Steakhouse had 5. I put in Taco Bell which was interesting to see some rate better than others. It would be a better system if they could give you specific details on what might be wrong with the restaurant.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I just read the article a little while ago and went to the link. I checked out a few of my favorites and was somewhat disappointed to see that Superior Bar and Grill only had 3 Pelicans. Thank goodness though the Steakhouse had 5. I put in Taco Bell which was interesting to see some rate better than others. It would be a better system if they could give you specific details on what might be wrong with the restaurant.
Indeed, and that's why I often check with the BBB for certain things, but they're only based on complaints, much like this system here. It would be better if there were a more organized and higher feedback available from lots of people in the area. I can agree with Superior being low, but maybe a 4 or something, it's really not all that great quality, and I don't see why people like it that much, but it's a decent restaurant overall.

Taco bell.. is.. my lifeline. Forgive me, but I just love the place, I eat there a lot.. and I've even lost weight from eating there over any other crap place around here when I have to eat out.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:15 PM   #4
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Superior was a 3. Taco Bell rated higher!!! That should make you feel better.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote