Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-29-2007, 07:59 PM   #46
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
You'd think uh, but these are some stupid owners. I have never seen any owner that would chase customers away.
I heard that some cell phone service providers are canceling accounts that complain too much. This is just one news story of many.....

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9739869-7.html
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:05 PM   #47
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
LOL, ok, well then you could probably get away with eatin there still, since theres a pretty good employee turn-over I'm sure. And you're right, its not your fault that the simpletons at your local McDonald's cant follow directions. I'm just sayin "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"! Thats all.
You know the day we last went in there, the manager was trying to get the cooks to fix our order right. He was actually yelling at them he give him a bun with 2 pieces of meat and no cheese. He yelled at them several times and even went back to the kitchen and they acted like they still did not understand him. You know they might need to hire a rocket scientist to fix the burgers. Where I live there are 3 McDonald's all owned by the same people.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:21 PM   #48
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
LOL, ok, well then you could probably get away with eatin there still, since theres a pretty good employee turn-over I'm sure.
LOL, Al's right! Pie you should wait about a week or two for a whole new crew to turn-over and sneek in and grab a burger. Stick it to da man!

"School of Rock" Rocks!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 07:02 PM   #49
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
The McDonald's on Airline Drive has sunk to a new low in stupid. I went in there earlier this evening to order 2 double cheeseburgers with cheese and pickles only. These guys actually had the audacity to ask me if I wanted meat on those burgers! How dumb is that?! Like I'd order DOUBLE cheeseburgers if I didn't want meat!

On top of that, they got one of the burgers wrong and I had to send it back. Think, McDonald's employees, THINK!
Old 11-25-2007, 11:14 PM   #50
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit View Post
The McDonald's on Airline Drive has sunk to a new low in stupid. I went in there earlier this evening to order 2 double cheeseburgers with cheese and pickles only. These guys actually had the audacity to ask me if I wanted meat on those burgers! How dumb is that?! Like I'd order DOUBLE cheeseburgers if I didn't want meat!

On top of that, they got one of the burgers wrong and I had to send it back. Think, McDonald's employees, THINK!
Hope you enjoyed your "spit burger".
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:33 PM   #51
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
LMAO!! UGHH.. it's Sunday
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:14 AM   #52
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Yeah, I stood at the counter where I could see down the dress table as they remade the burger, plus I checked the burger when I got it back. If I had found anything questionable on it, I would've went back in with a cop.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:53 AM   #53
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Sorry Anime I would police that McD's for you but since I'm banned from that store there nothing I can do. Did you notice how the manager has a crappy atitude? When you say something to him it's not I'm sorry, let me fix it, come back again. No he says thank you in a bland voice or maybe a bored voice, just really unconcerned. But it thank you to everything. I bet if you told him you peed on his floor he'd say thank you. But for the guy to ask if you wanted meat on the burger now that is a new low. Folks when you order now make sure to tell them to add meat to your burger.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:43 AM   #54
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yeah, I stood at the counter where I could see down the dress table as they remade the burger, plus I checked the burger when I got it back. If I had found anything questionable on it, I would've went back in with a cop.
Great, so you were able to tell when they pulled your bun and meat from the "special" stack.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:05 AM   #55
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Just when you think things can't get any worse....they sink to an even lower level of stupidity!
I prefer Sonic and Chic-fil-a. You should give them a try!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:02 PM   #56
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

The new McD's employee:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hugo006.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	1883 Name:  images.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  2.6 KB

Which way did he go, George? Duh, you want some meat there George? George is my friend I'm gonna pat him, pet him, squeeze him.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:20 PM   #57
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

OK, I have to tell this story. I went to the Sonic at 70th and Youree with my two children... I will spare you the details... Leave it to say we got a random order, and so did some other poor soul at the drive thru.... This was on Sunday...

Penny for Penny, I won!... I did not get what I ordered but some other poor fscker paid for an extra patty he did not get and he paid for a slice of tomato to he did not want! Heck, I won!!
Old 11-27-2007, 10:45 AM   #58
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

And you thought our McDonalds had problems......

Troublesome trio of transvestites lays siege to Golden Arches
Old 11-27-2007, 10:57 AM   #59
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You people should take it easy on Micky D's they do support the UNCF and that is helping a brother indeed.

Name:  uncf_logo.gif
Views: 21
Size:  13.0 KB
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:11 AM   #60
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
And you thought our McDonalds had problems......

Troublesome trio of transvestites lays siege to Golden Arches
I guess they forgot to put meat in their burgers too.