Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Mayor Keith Hightower spends Last Day in Office

Mayor Hightower packs up his office
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 04:39 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Mayor Keith Hightower spends Last Day in Office

When the Hightowers move out and the Glovers move in there Shereveport will be starting to take on the look of a Nagin city. Keith should go back to selling cars. I hope the Glovers can keep a handle on the copper pipes in this city.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:07 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
When the Hightowers move out and the Glovers move in there Shereveport will be starting to take on the look of a Nagin city
So what exactly does a "Nagin city" look like? Oh never mind. Scratch that. I'm not sure I want you to answer that.

However I do wonder that if Katrina didn't happen, would our mayoral race have turned out the same? Two reasons I say that. The evacuation of New Orleans affected imigration into Shreveport (Shreveport received its fair share of New Orleansw evacuated residents) and also a change in politics as Nagin became famous nationwide and even worldwide. (He was re-elected)
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 06:39 PM   #4
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Didn't Nagin make some assinine remark about New Orleans being a "chocolate city"? Thanks to him, New Orleans is now a sewer, instead of just the toilet that it was before. Yeah, they re-elected that cretin, but that says nothing good about the citizens of New Orleans. Never forget that this man ordered the disarmament of the people in that city, leaving them defenseless against roving gangs and other assorted thuggery, and as mayor, he, more than anyone else, was responsible for the structural integrity of those levees and dams, and by extension, the botched relief and rescue effort. Thats one clusterf**k you dont get to hang on Bush. Sorry Nagin, but the buck stops with you, Eddy Compass, and Kathleen Blabbineaux Blanco! Before Nagin, there was ex N. O. mayor Marc Morial, another corrupt mental giant, who led the unconscionable attack on the firearms industry when he tried to use the courts to circumvent the Second Amendment. This anti-American ratbastard wanted the courts to hold gun manufacturers liable for crimes in which guns were used. If I had my way all of these pinkos would be rotting in a gulag for the rest of their miserable lives. I'll never forget what these turds did, and I wont let anyone else forget, either!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-29-2006 at 07:31 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 12:33 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
"chocolate city"

I could not agree more Al !! Do you think Glover and Nagin know each other ?
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote