Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Hobbies & Crafts

Notices

Old 04-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
What is all this Mullet Madness about ?

Everyone knows them by a different name. There's the sflb, the short-long, or 2-haircuts-in-one. There's the Tennessee tophat, the Kentucky waterfall, or Canadian Passport. Whatever you and your friends choose to call them, these loveable, furry friends are plentiful, and spotting them can be fun for the entire family. Mullet Madness is a site devoted to the fastest-growing, most exciting hobby of our time: mullet watching. Don't forget your mulletcam!
http://www.mulletmadness.com/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Homer.jpg.gif
Views:	32
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	353

Bon Jovi fans stand by your man

Name:  celebrity-jovi.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  13.4 KB
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:03 PM   #2
cosmo kramer
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold
Oh Isaac! You left this on WIDE open for me! HA!
Here's an attractive mullet on this guy and what's up with that daughters lip??
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	fathersdaymull.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	355  

cosmo kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:04 PM   #3
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
ROFLMAO!!!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:13 PM   #4
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
What is the mullet signifying?

Does increase, decrease, or stagnate a person's whatever?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:13 PM   #5
cosmo kramer
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold
Trying to make you feel better Texasbelle!
Old 04-23-2007, 03:18 PM   #6
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Everyone knows them by a different name. There's the sflb, the short-long, or 2-haircuts-in-one. There's the Tennessee tophat, the Kentucky waterfall, or Canadian Passport. Whatever you and your friends choose to call them, these loveable, furry friends are plentiful, and spotting them can be fun for the entire family. Mullet Madness is a site devoted to the fastest-growing, most exciting hobby of our time: mullet watching. Don't forget your mulletcam!
http://www.mulletmadness.com/

Attachment 353

Bon Jovi fans stand by your man

Attachment 354
Okay sorry I don't see any mullets in this photo (maybe I'm in denial) but Jon would look FINE with a Kramer coif...no offense!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:21 PM   #7
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Does Mr. S. Tyler and some of those Aerosmith acients have mullets?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:22 PM   #8
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Does Mr. S. Tyler and some of those Aerosmith acients have mullets?
No sirree and I should know!!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 03:23 PM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Jon is HOOOOTTTTT isn't he, Pokie? There are those who just wish they were so hot! Instead they are either losing their hair or graying.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:26 PM   #10
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

AMEN to that Texasbelle!!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 03:30 PM   #11
cosmo kramer
Advanced Member

Da da da dum snap snap. Da da da dum snap snap. Da da da dum da da da dum da da da dum snap snap. They're crazy and they're cooky, mysterious and spooky. They're altogether ooky, the Mullet Family. snap snap
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	The_Mullet_Family.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	356  

Old 04-23-2007, 03:58 PM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo kramer
Da da da dum snap snap. Da da da dum snap snap. Da da da dum da da da dum da da da dum snap snap. They're crazy and they're cooky, mysterious and spooky. They're altogether ooky, the Mullet Family. snap snap
You are killing me so let me help with the definition of a Mullet proper

Name:	Mullet Man.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	359
Old 04-23-2007, 04:07 PM   #13
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Okay sorry I don't see any mullets in this photo (maybe I'm in denial) but Jon would look FINE with a Kramer coif...no offense!!
Exactly....

.....and I've found that MOST people who were not in their teen or 20's during the 80's simply don't know the difference between a bi-level and a mullet.

....but it's the same for every generation. I don't know the difference between a crew cut and a flattop, but I bet Isaac does.....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:29 PM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Exactly....

.....and I've found that MOST people who were not in their teen or 20's during the 80's simply don't know the difference between a bi-level and a mullet.

....but it's the same for every generation. I don't know the difference between a crew cut and a flattop, but I bet Isaac does.....
I will have you know I have a fine coat of hair and I "choose" not to use black shoe polish in mine just all natural country boy but I would rather have a flattop or crew cut than a shaggy mullet
Old 04-23-2007, 05:51 PM   #15
cosmo kramer
Advanced Member

Just had to put this fellar in here. He has a massive mullet and a fine chest of hair.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	boganmassive mullet.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	361