Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Science & Technology

Notices

Old 09-03-2007, 01:32 PM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Late-Night Dinosaur Hunting

Kids Discover a Real 'Night at the Museum'

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/story?id=3547832&page=1

Quote:
It was 10 p.m.. The tourists had gone home and the dinosaur hall on the fourth floor at the American Museum of Natural History glowed with an eerie red light.
But all was calm at the museum, except for the hundreds of youngsters and their chaperones, who swarmed around the ancient fossils. After 20 years, the museum started opening up its doors in January to kids and their parents for a sleepover program filled with activities and late-night roams around the halls.
This is very interesting and would be kind of spooky.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:33 PM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
What a cool idea! I bet the kids and parents enjoyed this! I'd have to skip out on the sleep over part though. I couldn't sleep with all those people about...that's the part that is creepy to me!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 08:15 AM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
What a cool idea! I bet the kids and parents enjoyed this! I'd have to skip out on the sleep over part though. I couldn't sleep with all those people about...that's the part that is creepy to me!
I really thought this was cool as well. To go exploring at night like that would be a creepy kind of good. I would if they show movies too.