Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is it ok to have mix race relationships and have children?
Let people do what they want it's not hurting me 3 33.33%
We need to stick to our own race because the children suffer 6 66.67%
I don't care 0 0%
Voters: 9. This poll is closed

Old 03-20-2007, 12:13 PM   #31
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
That crack BrainFart made about "imagine my surprise" was nothing more than thinly veiled bigotry. I AM surprised...just when it seems he couldnt possibly be more reprehensible than he already is, he up and surprises me. But its not every day somebody like this guy puts his ignorance on public display. Its amusing as hell. Lets hope he's here for the long haul.

O no.....imagine someone being opposed to street corner preaching AND interracial relationships....

What's "amusing" is that you apparently think other people find it acceptable simply because they don't speak up. Isn't that how the Dems fooled themselves into thinking Bush would be beaten at the polls TWICE.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:18 PM   #32
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by 396
You people all talk about how rude and hateful that boy is but each and every one of you let him control your thoughts. You talk about him at the breakfest table, you send emails to each other about him, you google him to see where he is and what he has to say and most of all you think every name that pops up on a forum is him. If you think about it. You very well could be all the things he says. You are his puppets. He consumes your day. I would not be surprised if you don't dream of him and call his name when you have sex.

I might very well be the only person on the internet that don't worry about what he has to say and what he does.

MAN....you don't know how happy I am to see that somebody else finally got out of bed and smelled the coffee.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:06 PM   #33
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
How amusing. You two in the past were mortal enemies. Now you are sucking up to each other. Did hell freeze over?
Old 03-20-2007, 06:03 PM   #34
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I thought these two where cut from the same cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
How amusing. You two in the past were mortal enemies. Now you are sucking up to each other. Did hell freeze over?
Maybe two minions from the same strata. Brain you think that you where missed by your post today well that is not at all the case. I do not mind your post is does bring color and lot of viewers to see what it is .that everybody thinks and you do make a good advocate for the anti way of life so be it post away I have lost no sleep over you not posting. Hey why not try starting a thread that will run for a while instead of just attacking other threads think you have that in you ? Good luck you will need it. Your vanity is hilarious
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:40 PM   #35
BrainSmasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
O no.....imagine someone being opposed to street corner preaching AND interracial relationships....

What's "amusing" is that you apparently think other people find it acceptable simply because they don't speak up. Isn't that how the Dems fooled themselves into thinking Bush would be beaten at the polls TWICE.
Al, I am SOOOOOO sorry. I always get a little *****y after my daily "high colonic", and between that and all the estrogen treatments, I allowed my despicably bigoted "dark side" to show thru. I dont know WHY part of me is a repulsive racist pantywaist, when my significant other, Brucie, is a half African-American, half Mexican Jewish socialworker. We make a lovely contrast, everyone says so. I love it when he's behind me, plumbing the depths of my...soul. And he has the dreamiest eyes! Anyway Al, please accept my humblest most heartfelt apologies.

XOXOXOX,
Brain

Last edited by BrainSmasher; 03-20-2007 at 06:55 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:56 PM   #36
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Maybe two minions from the same strata. Brain you think that you where missed by your post today well that is not at all the case. I do not mind your post is does bring color and lot of viewers to see what it is .that everybody thinks and you do make a good advocate for the anti way of life so be it post away I have lost no sleep over you not posting. Hey why not try starting a thread that will run for a while instead of just attacking other threads think you have that in you ? Good luck you will need it. Your vanity is hilarious
Isaac
The "anti" way of life? Would that be educated, homeowner or 36 year old man who no longer believes in fairy tales and other figments of the imagination?
Old 03-20-2007, 07:27 PM   #37
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Al, I am SOOOOOO sorry. I always get a little *****y after my daily "high colonic", and between that and all the estrogen treatments, I allowed my despicably bigoted "dark side" to show thru. I dont know WHY part of me is a repulsive racist pantywaist, when my significant other, Brucie, is a half African-American, half Mexican Jewish socialworker. We make a lovely contrast, everyone says so. I love it when he's behind me, plumbing the depths of my...soul. And he has the dreamiest eyes! Anyway Al, please accept my humblest most heartfelt apologies.

XOXOXOX,
Brain
Wow BrainSmashR! So ya decided to come out of the closet, eh? Good for you, champ! Apology accepted, Brain. I know how ya get a lil confused sometimes, what with all the meds you're on these days. Now listen Brain, ya need to make sure that Brucie wears a raincoat when he's "plumbin the depths o your...soul", ok? Its for HIS protection, right? Ok, see ya later buddy.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 03-20-2007 at 08:31 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:21 PM   #38
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
I am hurting I am laughing so hard.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:40 PM   #39
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Stop instilling your racist values on the children of America. While this is one of the main countries that has to deal with racial diversity, the only thing that becomes of it is a hierarchy system of slavery and one side versus another.

No other race is different than you, and they are no less than you nor are they threatening you. Take peoples' actions for the person, not for their skin color, they did not have any choice in the matter.

The part that increases the aggression is people thinking they must band together in a "brotherhood" of races to defend themselves, where nobody is in need of this, it only creates but another subgroup that increases the racial hatred.
Santabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 07:27 PM   #40
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Yea right on help a brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Stop instilling your racist values on the children of America. While this is one of the main countries that has to deal with racial diversity, the only thing that becomes of it is a hierarchy system of slavery and one side versus another.

No other race is different than you, and they are no less than you nor are they threatening you. Take peoples' actions for the person, not for their skin color, they did not have any choice in the matter.

The part that increases the aggression is people thinking they must band together in a "brotherhood" of races to defend themselves, where nobody is in need of this, it only creates but another subgroup that increases the racial hatred.
That is one great post there Santabot. You may find someone to go out to dinner with you right here on SBLive
Old 04-15-2007, 07:30 PM   #41
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
He might get somebody to answer one of his personal ads if he's lucky!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:32 PM   #42
Isabella
Advanced Member

LOL, ya'll catch on quick.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:35 PM   #43
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Interracial Marriages Surge Across U.S.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 05:46 AM   #44
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz

Michelle and James Cadeau pose at their home in West Orange, N.J., Friday, March 30, 2007, with photos from their wedding in 2001. Michelle is from Sweden, and James, from Haiti. (AP Photo/Mike Derer)
WHEW....what a CATCH.
Did you notice neither were born in America?
Old 04-16-2007, 04:40 PM   #45
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Bible and Segregation

If you happen to be one that has read the book of Genesis you will find that it was found that Noah was of the pure seed through which Christ would come. When it came time for each generation to take wife it was strictly written that they must not take a wife from the Hittites, Jebusites, Amorites and many others are mentioned. It has never been easy for people of mixed race in this world to find their niche. I do not look down on people of mixed race and I do not blame them for what their parents have done. They are all God's children he made them different for a reason and loves all of them if they are moral God loving people. Let us say you are mixed black and white and you have light brown skin. People that are very dark will not like you and the white people will not either. That does not make you bad that is just how society is. I think now days it is getting some better that our mixing pot of a country has become just that. I believe that God created the races separately and sixth day man (ethnos) and Adam with the article are different. I must repeat here God loves all his children and created them different because he liked them that way. Satan's MO was to destroy the seed though which Christ would come started with Cain and Able and ended on the Cross. Adam fell and Christ redeemed
Isaac