Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Prehistoric couple found locked in eternal embrace

Prehistoric couple found locked in eternal embrace for 5000 years
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 01:44 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
It would be twistedly amusing if these two were actually found embracing because they died by each other's hands.

Seriously though, given the right young lady for me, this is certainly one way I'd like to go. Except for the "died young" part.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:17 AM   #3
MattyMattyChooChoo

Rep Power: 0 MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice
If you are quiet and listen real closely, you can almost hear the words "can't we get any privacy!?!?!"
MattyMattyChooChoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:21 AM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
This thread needs some pics

Here's another fine mess you've gotten us into !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	skeletonsDM060207_228x304.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	99  

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:54 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I love my wife.........

It is not everyday of the year that I want to be that close but I guess if she could not talk it would not be to bad What happened to death us do part ? Still a very nice find by those that spend so much time in the dust.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:36 PM   #6
Shrevenator

Rep Power: 0 Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
What happened to death us do part ?
Maybe they weren't married. Maybe they were just shacking up when the volcano exploded. Here's the proof......

Quote:
"The prehistoric lovers are believed to have been a man and a woman and are thought to have died young, as their tongues were found in each others mouths, said Elena Menotti, the archaeologist who led the dig."
I bet they were just dating!!
Shrevenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:33 AM   #7
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
If they were in any sex-like position then they definitely were not married.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:42 AM   #8
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 221 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
If they were in any sex-like position then they definitely were not married.
I'm trying to think of a simple, funny way to say that you are so WRONG !

However judging from the picture, I'd say yes they weren't in any "sex-like" position. Unless of course it was after the fact, and she was wanting to stay up and talk and he fell asleep

TGIF !
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 09:32 AM   #9
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Oh sure, like a volcano or other source of DEATH INCARNATE wouldn't ruin the mood for you amidst doing the deed. On second thought, I'd have to consider what kind of horrible death would distract me too.

Woman: "The volcano just erupted! We gotta go!"

Man: "We'll wait until the lava is almost to us, then we'll stop and run."
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote