Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Health

Notices

Old 09-04-2007, 07:29 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Deer Hunting Dangerous For Men With Heart Problems!

Deer hunting could be a dangerous endeavor for men with heart disease or risk factors for it, research findings suggest.

sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 07:46 AM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I hope all you hunters out there are taking heed. Take your Lipitor if necessary and be very very careful. This is indeed a strenuous activity...way more so than the treadmill according to the article.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 07:53 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I agree with this article. When dragging one of the enemy out of the woods your heart rate goes way up. I know because last year one of the deer I killed was over 220 pounds and I was alone and it took all I had to get him loaded up on the four wheeler and hang and clean the deer.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:08 AM   #4
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I agree with this article. When dragging one of the enemy out of the woods your heart rate goes way up. I know because last year one of the deer I killed was over 220 pounds and I was alone and it took all I had to get him loaded up on the four wheeler and hang and clean the deer.
Which indeed must be a sign of how old you are getting!!!
Old 09-04-2007, 09:35 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Which indeed must be a sign of how old you are getting!!!
Yes you are so right. This is why old men like me take young men like son in law hunting and fishing. They think it is because I like them
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:40 AM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I sure hope they don't read this board or you'll find yourself hunting all alone!
Old 09-05-2007, 09:21 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
I sure hope they don't read this board or you'll find yourself hunting all alone!
You check out LA Outdoors group and you will see that they would never abandon a guide like Isaac