Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Health & Wellness

Notices

Old 11-13-2007, 04:12 PM   #1
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
comment on this new movie

Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:39 PM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Oh wow! That just totally freaked me out. I've been put under twice in the last couple of years and besides death of course this would be the worst case scenario. On second thought death would be better I'm sure. Oh lord...I hope I'm done with surgeries! Thanks Morph!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:19 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Morpheus you have been at the bottom of the rabbit hole to long. That clip was just crazy. Jessica Alba was looking right as rain
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:06 PM   #4
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Oh wow! That just totally freaked me out. I've been put under twice in the last couple of years and besides death of course this would be the worst case scenario. On second thought death would be better I'm sure. Oh lord...I hope I'm done with surgeries! Thanks Morph!
Don't worry Pokie. Repeat after me: It's just a movie, it's just a movie, it's just a movie.... I've never personally heard of this happening, although it's purported to have happened in the medical literature. Now everyone that goes for surgery is bound to ask, "Will I be asleep?!"
Old 11-13-2007, 09:12 PM   #5
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Morpheus you have been at the bottom of the rabbit hole to long. That clip was just crazy. Jessica Alba was looking right as rain
She's definitely worth waking up for.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:49 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
She's definitely worth waking up for.

Morpheus you old dog you
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:07 AM   #7
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Morpheus you old dog you
Old 11-14-2007, 07:26 AM   #8
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Mmmm...Jessica Alba- now theres something to post about
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 04:57 PM   #9
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Awake opens in theaters this friday.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:40 PM   #10
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I had a cornea transplant in 2001 and they didn't tell me until I was on the table that I was going to be awake for the whole thing. Nothing beats seeing a blade cut into you eyeball and the front layer of tissue pulled off, sending everything in that eye into a huge blur. I could actually see the needle going through my eyeball when he put in my stitches.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:31 PM   #11
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
This does look like an edge of the seat movie. Like Morph, I have never heard of this happening in real life. I worked in the OR for a couple of years and not once did this happen. I can tell you that people are going to be freaked out about this though! Can't wait to see it.
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:05 AM   #12
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
I had a cornea transplant in 2001 and they didn't tell me until I was on the table that I was going to be awake for the whole thing. Nothing beats seeing a blade cut into you eyeball and the front layer of tissue pulled off, sending everything in that eye into a huge blur. I could actually see the needle going through my eyeball when he put in my stitches.
Oh.....I don't think I could handle that, Joe!
Old 11-30-2007, 09:24 AM   #13
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Old 12-01-2007, 02:24 PM   #14
Morpheus
Advanced Member

OK so I went to see this last night. It's preposterous. Although Jessica does not get naked, the bathtub scene does include a wet, white t-shirt shot. All in all, wait for the video if you want to see it.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:57 PM   #15
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
OK so I went to see this last night. It's preposterous. Although Jessica does not get naked, the bathtub scene does include a wet, white t-shirt shot. All in all, wait for the video if you want to see it.

Thanks for the heads up!!
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote