Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Recreation

Notices

Old 01-29-2007, 06:56 PM   #16
ManicDepression

Rep Power: 0 ManicDepression is on a distinguished road ManicDepression is on a distinguished road
cc?

LAF
ManicDepression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:17 PM   #17
ManicDepression

Rep Power: 0 ManicDepression is on a distinguished road ManicDepression is on a distinguished road
Not that I'm laughing at you, cc. I would never laugh at you.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:19 PM   #18
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
LOL, Warlord?
Old 01-29-2007, 10:32 PM   #19
ManicDepression

Warlord? That name does sound familiar. I think I remember....

Yes, I think I was known by that name once....long ago....beyond most of my memories. On another forum in another time....strange, it seems now.

Tell me....was there an adversary? Did Warlord have enemies?

The name BrainFartR comes to mind.....was there a BrainFartR?
Old 01-29-2007, 10:42 PM   #20
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
LOL, now you are trying to get me in trouble. He is at that Shrevetimes employee's forum and of course his own. There is one forum he absolutely cannot go no matter how hard he tries. You cannot go there either. Sorry, because you would have a blast. It is a very lively place. I will explain in a private message why you can't get in.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:43 PM   #21
Isabella
Advanced Member

Now I see a Warlord registered. Welcome old friend! Glad to see you here.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:47 PM   #22
Warlord

Rep Power: 0 Warlord is on a distinguished road Warlord is on a distinguished road
Warlord is trying to remember....but alas, he cannot. He knows not why the word BrainFartR means something....but he will let it go as he has let go of other things in the past.

Warlord understands that he cannot go places that he once was welcome. Yes, he understands.
Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #23
Warlord

Rep Power: 0 Warlord is on a distinguished road Warlord is on a distinguished road
Warlord understands.....

Warlord is hurt....hurt deeply.....like a knife made of ice thrust into his heart....

But Warlord understands.....
Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:02 PM   #24
Isabella
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord
Warlord understands.....

Warlord is hurt....hurt deeply.....like a knife made of ice thrust into his heart....

Aww don't be hurt. Nothing personal towards you. I sent you a private message explaining in detail. Admin is not allowing new members to make sure no evil people slip through. She wants to make sure the password does not get in the hands of the wrong people. Please don't take it personal.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:25 AM   #25
trkshot8

Rep Power: 0 trkshot8 will become famous soon enough trkshot8 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
LOL, now you are trying to get me in trouble. He is at that Shrevetimes employee's forum and of course his own. There is one forum he absolutely cannot go no matter how hard he tries. You cannot go there either. Sorry, because you would have a blast. It is a very lively place. I will explain in a private message why you can't get in.
If we're thinking of the same place.... that forum has nothing but some paranoid, power tripping, delusional women and one ugly guy squatting all day.
I was once a member there, but soon realized drama was their mama.
trkshot8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:54 PM   #26
Isabella
Advanced Member

Hello
Old 08-02-2007, 09:05 PM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The Shreveport Times forum is a joke. I have posted there under a different avatar and find very little worth posting to. Mr. English is a cheap copy at very best and that liberal rag sheet has a bad smell to it.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:07 PM   #28
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord
Warlord understands.....

Warlord welcome to SBLive and I for one would love to see you post more.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:46 PM   #29
Isabella
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
The Shreveport Times forum is a joke. I have posted there under a different avatar and find very little worth posting to. Mr. English is a cheap copy at very best and that liberal rag sheet has a bad smell to it.
Kinda strong, Isaac. LOL
Hey, you spying on me?
Old 08-02-2007, 10:52 PM   #30
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I post there occationally.. also under a different avatar. The pug is a SBLive exclusive....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote