Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 04-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Question Bubba McMillian unleashed

Bubba is out of the closet in a big way. Hey Bubba did you mean to save all that to "your" hard drive
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:39 AM   #2
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
That must me Bubba's manifesto.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:06 AM   #3
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I think Bubba has been smoking way too much crack or something!!!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:17 AM   #4
Bubba McMillian

Rep Power: 0 Bubba McMillian has a spectacular aura about Bubba McMillian has a spectacular aura about Bubba McMillian has a spectacular aura about
Smile "A little project management goes a long way"!!!!

I just wanted to give you some short little reading and information that might be useful in your business or just as an individual if you happen to be involved in project management.
Sorry to give you so much information at one time but I just needed to get it off my chest.
Hope you enjoy or can use some of the information.
Bubba

p.s. - Yes I guess you could say I am out of the closet.
Bubba McMillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:23 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You go Mr McMillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba McMillian
I just wanted to give you some short little reading and information that might be useful in your business or just as an individual if you happen to be involved in project management.
Sorry to give you so much information at one time but I just needed to get it off my chest.
Hope you enjoy or can use some of the information.
Bubba

p.s. - Yes I guess you could say I am out of the closet.
Glad to see you can laugh with us
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:25 AM   #6
Bubba McMillian

Rep Power: 0 Bubba McMillian has a spectacular aura about Bubba McMillian has a spectacular aura about Bubba McMillian has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Please don't be so formal "call me Bubba"
Bubba McMillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:26 AM   #7
Allen Marsalis
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Allen Marsalis is just really nice Allen Marsalis is just really nice Allen Marsalis is just really nice Allen Marsalis is just really nice
Isaac, I assume that you use the "Today's Posts" button and it is the resulting list of Bubba's posts that you are referring to. Bubba is launching a new SBLive group and is posting some of his powerpoint presentations which we are not fully engineered for like photos, podcasts, videos, etc., so he is attaching the ppt files to his group's forum.

The thing is that if "Groups" were more popular with participants interacting with each other all the time, all that traffic would go through Today's Posts. The more successful Groups become, and the site in general, the less useful Today's Posts will become because (hopefully) it will become impossible to read every single post. I hope you agree that would be a good problem to have.

Just pointing out that this site is much more than a simple forums site, and we keep adding to it all the time. As we grow and become more busy, I'm sure we will think of new searches and convenience features to add to the site to help members go straight to the information they want without having to wade through information they do not want.

It's good to see you enjoying the site and seeing the site grow here lately. I really do appreciate your's and everyone's participation in getting this site off the ground.
Allen Marsalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:56 PM   #8
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Whatever
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:37 PM   #9
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Why don't you join some groups, TBelle? I moderate 2 of them on SBLive! myself. Maybe you can start a group about shoes or something.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote