Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 04-05-2007, 08:48 PM   #391
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Rhertz needs to come clean here on the finger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Uhh.. this is going way back.. but I seem to remember a story, something about a restaurant , a command line and FINGER

LOL
Scarlett if you have any info on this let us hear it.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:00 PM   #392
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Scarlett if you have any info on this let us hear it.
Isaac
This is very way back I confirmed before saying I knew to make sure I was correct and yes i was LOL this is 10 yrs ago!!!! Gosh it was funny back then but to understand the story you really had to have been an IRC user back then we didn't use these forums or aol or yahoo but irc at least in the mid 90's icq came out in 96 actually if i remember right could have been 95.

Anyway if anyone was an IRC user i can tell the story
Old 04-05-2007, 10:58 PM   #393
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going back to the topic

No I don't feel that Christianity is in trouble!! The only troubles are the people that refuse to believe in Christ and turn their backs on Him! I would not want to be one of them! It's great being in America a country founded on Christianity. It feels good to pick up the Bible and read history in the making!
I honestly believe that most Americans are Christians. We all read and study and pray at different levels but for the most part we are on the same page!
God Bless America!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:24 AM   #394
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Now there is something to sing about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
No I don't feel that Christianity is in trouble!! The only troubles are the people that refuse to believe in Christ and turn their backs on Him! I would not want to be one of them! It's great being in America a country founded on Christianity. It feels good to pick up the Bible and read history in the making!
I honestly believe that most Americans are Christians. We all read and study and pray at different levels but for the most part we are on the same page!
God Bless America!!
Pocahontas that is a great post. It is good to see a nice Christian woman like you on this board. It sure does not look like Christianity is in trouble on this board. I hope you will sit and stay a while and make many post.
Isaac
Old 04-06-2007, 10:15 AM   #395
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Pocahontas that is a great post. It is good to see a nice Christian woman like you on this board. It sure does not look like Christianity is in trouble on this board. I hope you will sit and stay a while and make many post.
Isaac
Thanks Isaac....I'm sure going to give it a try!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:29 PM   #396
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
OH how wonderful to have another Christian friend on the board like Pocahontas! I agree with you that by and large most Americans are Christians. There is no other place than this country where I would rather be so that I can openly and freely worship my God and Savior.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:40 PM   #397
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Do something about those shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
OH how wonderful to have another Christian friend on the board like Pocahontas! I agree with you that by and large most Americans are Christians. There is no other place than this country where I would rather be so that I can openly and freely worship my God and Savior.
I feel like I have been down to the library when I see those red shoes. Try a new GIF file or go back to one of those mutts for a avatar
Isaac
Old 04-06-2007, 04:54 PM   #398
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Me thinks the red shoes are HOT!

And Ms. Isaac will look hot in red shoes (stilettos) too I am sure. Go home, drink a glass of wine with her, put on some music, and try the red shoes. It will do wonders for you! Not sure if you needed any but just in case
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:00 PM   #399
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Are you that pasty white as that avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
And Ms. Isaac will look hot in red shoes (stilettos) too I am sure. Go home, drink a glass of wine with her, put on some music, and try the red shoes. It will do wonders for you! Not sure if you needed any but just in case
Girl if you are going to wear those kind of shoes at your age get some sun first or bring your own sun glasses You could get some spray on tan for the photo or some thing
Isaac