Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Collecting

Notices

Old 07-18-2007, 10:49 PM   #31
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I remember the super stuff being pink but I had forgotten you have to mix it up an wait and wait for it to gel!
How could you? The wait was agonizing!!

Quote:
it's amazing we are all still here to talk about these so called toys from our past!
I got shot by a Daisy BB gun once by my brother!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:29 AM   #32
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You two sound like you lived under the same type shell Did either of you go to private school
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:17 AM   #33
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Yes I lived in a very nice shell and went to private school! Any problems with that?

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:33 PM   #34
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You two sound like you lived under the same type shell Did either of you go to private school
Yeah me to, but only for a few years until I got kicked out. So technically those few years don't count. I am very much a product of the state run Louisiana educational system. LOL, and it shows. I know I shoulda listened to my mama and become a doctor.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:43 PM   #35
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Yeah me to, but only for a few years until I got kicked out. So technically those few years don't count. I am very much a product of the state run Louisiana educational system. LOL, and it shows. I know I shoulda listened to my mama and become a doctor.
Rhertz you are a private school boy and it shows Hide in your shell like Pokie and peak out every now and then to see what is going on in the real world. Did you ever have to fight with the brothers in private school or fear getting ganged up on ? NOT ! It was the age of desegregation and fight or have your butt kicked.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:13 PM   #36
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Rhertz you are a private school boy and it shows Hide in your shell like Pokie and peak out every now and then to see what is going on in the real world. Did you ever have to fight with the brothers in private school or fear getting ganged up on ? NOT ! It was the age of desegregation and fight or have your butt kicked.
I was pulled from my shell at the age of 23 and have made quite a remarkable transition into the real world.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:15 PM   #37
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Life is a journey not a destination
Old 07-19-2007, 01:23 PM   #38
guitarman
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 213 guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold
Now that sounds like a line from a song I have listen to. My favorite toy would be ......
Click image for larger version

Name:	guitar.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1096
guess which one ?
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:28 PM   #39
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Actually I was ganged up on in private school just as much as in public school. The only difference was the skin color of those who were ganging up on me. I never had a problem with those with my own skin color at public school, but in private school, that's all there was, so we turned on each other.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:29 PM   #40
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I was pulled from my shell at the age of 23 and have made quite a remarkable transition into the real world.
A couple of months on a crab boat pulled me from my shell!
Old 07-19-2007, 01:51 PM   #41
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
A couple of months on a crab boat pulled me from my shell!
I can see you are quite the crab fisherman rhetz

Name:	Local_Heinlein_2.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1098
Old 07-19-2007, 01:55 PM   #42
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Attachment 1098
Ok, just for ratting me out, I'm gunna rat you out!! To can play at that game! Here's a picture of Isaac!

Name:	deerhunter.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	1100
Old 07-19-2007, 02:03 PM   #43
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

I have had deer sheet down my neck with out ever getting a shot off. I see you still use round crab traps and have not come out of your shell long enough to know any better.

Name:	pulling_pots_l.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	1102
Old 07-19-2007, 02:10 PM   #44
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Attachment 1098
Mrs. Rhertz cooks Mr. Rhertz crabs for dinner
http://www.shreveport.com/forums/sho..._id=186&gid2=0
Old 07-19-2007, 02:16 PM   #45
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Mrs. Rhertz cooks Mr. Rhertz crabs for dinner
No I bring home the crabs for her.. Or sometimes we both go out for crabs.

Now, Here's Isaac getting his arse kicked by his prey!

http://media.putfile.com/Deer-Hunter-38