Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Politics

Notices

Old 04-05-2007, 03:24 PM   #31
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
try an AR-15 with multiple 30 and 50 round magazines. I'm ready to go the distance. I'm always ready 'cause I live next to the hood where they have had several killings and a stobbin this week alone.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:27 PM   #32
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking You must live in Spring Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
try an AR-15 with multiple 30 and 50 round magazines. I'm ready to go the distance. I'm always ready 'cause I live next to the hood where they have had several killings and a stobbin this week alone.
You and Pole should go to the shooting range and practice a bunch in your case I do not know about Joe Pole. Spring Lake is not far from the "line"
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:34 PM   #33
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
I call it the thin red line!

There is also a tax line.... discrimination at its best (for those across the line and worst for me) The true burden of hard work
Old 04-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #34
Neo
Advanced Member

These are just a few idiots that give gun rights a bad name.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,264270,00.html
Old 04-05-2007, 06:57 PM   #35
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Calling Al

Al give us some of your wisdom on gun control I know you can speak for me because I agree with you.
Isaac
Old 04-05-2007, 07:26 PM   #36
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Al give us some of your wisdom on gun control I know you can speak for me because I agree with you.
Isaac
Thanks Isaac, I appreciate that. What more is there to say, folks, that hasnt been said a thousand times already? If guns are outlawed, only outlaws (and the government) will have guns, and thats just BAD any way ya look at it. There are literally HUNDREDS of laws on the books relating to gun control as it is, we dont need more. But ya see folks, there is an agenda at work here to disarm the citizenry thru legislation and the courts. Its happened everywhere else BUT here, and where ever guns have been banned, crime has skyrocketed, governmental power has been abused, civil rights have evaporated. You people aint stupid, ya know whats at stake. If ya sit on your ass and do NOTHING, one of these days you're gonna wake up and the rights you used to enjoy, the freedoms, this land that you love...itll all just be a memory. Well, they cant have MY guns, I dont give a rat's ass WHAT LAW they pass. And I'm not alone. Theres millions of like-minded people standing behind me, and if they try to take em, theyre gonna pay a very high price...we'll make sure of that. Pretty soon all you folks who are on the fence about this are gonna have to choose sides. Just dont take TOO damn long to make up your minds.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 04-05-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:36 PM   #37
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Yes we should be able to bear guns!

I am no pistol packing mama myself, but sure am glad my husband can protect us with his! I know it's been said before but criminals kill innocent people not guns! But watch out I do draw a mean bow and arrow! LOL

Pocahontas
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:21 PM   #38
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

What is a stobbin?
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:24 PM   #39
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

You know what a stobbin is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
What is a stobbin?
I think Neo is tired and needs his rest he works so hard. You are early tonight
Texasbelle. I am late
Isaac
Old 04-05-2007, 08:48 PM   #40
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
said it before, I'll say it again

Seeing how we've already been through this topic very recently.. but I think it bares repeating.
Quote:
What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? --Thomas Jefferson
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:53 PM   #41
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Those are some Stobbin Shoes you have on TBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
What is a stobbin?
Be careful you might fall off of those puppies. You get a bad wheel at your age and you are up a creek. You might want to stick to those tennis shoes so you can work on those pound cakes.
Issac
Old 04-05-2007, 10:24 PM   #42
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I think Neo is tired and needs his rest he works so hard. You are early tonight
Texasbelle. I am late
Isaac
I believe Neo is a big boy and can answer for himself Isaac. Stay in your own kool aid , thank you. Furthermore, I can run circles on my hooker heels while I work on the cakes, while you will need the tennis shoes to work on your pound cake. (singular)
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:40 AM   #43
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

I dont give a rat's ass WHAT LAW they pass.

Thanks Al I could not have said any better. This great nation's history is founded on the great two equalizers "Smith & Wesson" Thanks for the great post.
Hey tbelle you going to kick someone's butt with those ruby slippers
You must not drink so much Kool-Aid May be time for you to go practice shooting that snub nose of yours.
Isaac
Old 04-06-2007, 07:43 AM   #44
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Talking Molon Labe! Pocahontas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I am no pistol packing mama myself, but sure am glad my husband can protect us with his! I know it's been said before but criminals kill innocent people not guns! But watch out I do draw a mean bow and arrow! LOL

Pocahontas
I sure would hate to get stuck with one of your arrows. Show no quarter and watch out for Anime he will zap you with his lighting stick.
Isaac
I do love that avatar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2007, 08:20 PM   #45
refugen3

Rep Power: 0 refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice
guns/freedom of speech/ privacy

I'm no pro on all the laws etc. I just read through the judge thread about the 10 commandments and I was wondering.......
Just what does it take to make a citizen of the US realize their rights are being infringed upon, and how far would you go to prove this point to Americans around you. Sometimes you have to "buck" the system.
Let's say the laws change and congress passes a law that we all have to turn in our weapons, allow gov. to search our premises as they see necessary,(maybe to stop terrorism) ,tell us that we may only voice our religious beliefs in "proper" places.
Well, according to BSr if the law changes he would be a law abiding citizen and do what was asked.
We know Al would shoot 'em all down
Seriously, if congress passes a gun ban ( which could happen one day) saying it was for our safety, would you give in? Or like this judge stand up for your beliefs and be stripped of your dignity and possibly be thrown into prison? Just thought I'd ask
refugen3 is offline   Reply With Quote