Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Old 09-09-2007, 07:07 PM   #16
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
And when it is time to relax TEE KNEE richard, richard, richard
LOL, just poured me a tini moments ago.... CHEERS!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:07 PM   #17
guitarman
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 213 guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
And when it is time to relax TEE KNEE richard, richard, richard
What is a TEE KNEE ?? inside joke boys ?
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:10 PM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman View Post
What is a TEE KNEE ?? inside joke boys ?
Tee Knee time is when the richard hertz avatar takes a break from the ball and chains of life and eats two olives.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:24 PM   #19
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Guitarman, here is my top secret tini recipe...

It starts with storage. Store your favorite vodka in the refridgerator, not room temp (too warm) or the freezer (too cold). Very important.

Next I use a glass pitcher, not one of those old stainless steel tini shakers like on James Bond. I add ice cubes made from filtered water to the pitcher and let it sit for a few minutes until the pitcher is cold. Drain off the water leaving only the ice in the chilled pitcher.

Next add vodka. I do not measure. I eyeball it. Next I add a tini tiny splash of vermouth. Less is better, unless you like it "wet". Think of it as a "spice". The problem is that Thrifty Liquor no longer stocks Noilly Prat Vermouth. I should boycott them just for that. Buy hey, this is Shreveport, not some fancy smancy town. So I use Martini and Rosse because I don't know what else to do.

Stir, do not shake. Shaking adds oxygen. Who needs oxygen? OK then I decant the mixture into a frozen martini glass. Then I add 2 olives or else a cocktail onion if I want to keep the girls away from my haught baud. LOL, yeah right. Then toast to "good health" and enjoy!

There I gave away my top secret to the definition of class and sophistication. Anything else would be crude. The way I feel, I might as well drink Bud Light as let someone try to make me a tini. That way I know what to expect.

rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:30 AM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardChief View Post
,QUOTE=Isaac-Saxxon;20912]You can debunk and quibble all you want joepole. Do you think the people that write snoops do not have a agenda ? Once again joe you get caught looking at the single tree and miss the entire forest. When a people can vote themselves entitlements and hand outs then they are a cancer to the government and the working class people. You may want to look up Isaac on snoops to see if I really posted that. oh and welcome to LA as rhertz would say.
I agree with you 100%, Isaac. What is there to quibble over? I didnt see anything that struck me as untrue or unbelievable. We are in mortal danger of becoming a dictatorship or police state. To dispute this fact is to truly expose one's nievete (sp?) or gullibility. The Republic, if it could even be called that anymore, is on the very edge of doom and nobody is doing a damn thing about it. Like frogs in a slowly heating pot of water. It always happens this way. Safeguarding the Republic is a never ending job because there is always somebody who wants it to fail. And its a dangerous job because the first of us who takes a stand literally risks everything, as a budding infant dictatorship typically disposes of the initial "civil unrest" (and you can define that any way you want) in a very harsh fashion, so as to "make an example" to the rest. In other words, they'll use fear to assert their control. They'll be playing for keeps, and I suggest we all accept that if we want the Republic to endure, we had better be prepared to reciprocate.

Just keep your eyes on the guns. They'll have to go before the enemies of freedom can make their move.[/quote]

Great post GuardChief ! It is time for blue America to wake up before there is no coffee to even smell.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote