Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Entertainment

Notices

Old 09-11-2007, 06:26 PM   #16
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Well, in all fairness to Late Night, it was his two pre-teen sons who had the hots for Britney...though I'd wager that Late Night himself aint immune to the lass's feminine wiles! Ok, lets just put the cards on the table and call a spade a spade...Britney, while not the nymphette she used to be, is still a choice, tasty morsel...and any man who says otherwise is either gay or lyin thru his teeth. Besides, who cares about her "singin" anyway? That aint what folks go to see her for.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:57 PM   #17
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I think there are alot prettier girls out there than Britney! She has a "white trash" look about her to me. Maybe therein lies the attraction....hmmm??

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:24 PM   #18
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with Pokie on this one. She has that white trash look about her. Give her a few more years and we 'll be able to further say she has that Rode Hard Put up Wet Look about Her.

There comes a time to cut your losses. I think her time has come.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:29 PM   #19
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
I think there are alot prettier girls out there than Britney! She has a "white trash" look about her to me. Maybe therein lies the attraction....hmmm??

Well sure, all men like a lil bit o "slut" in a woman. Not too much now, just a lil bit, just at certain times...and just for himself. How perceptive of ya, Pokie!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 09-12-2007 at 01:48 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:04 AM   #20
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Britney works very hard to be white trash. She once was a cute girl. I can't understand why she chooses to dress so tacky and behave the way she does. Obviously, her parents did not instill values in her. My heart goes out to her children. How would you like to have a mother that went around showing her private parts all the time? She should go pose for PlayBoy and let the people who want to view that trash view it and leave the rest of us alone.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:00 PM   #21
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Well sure, all men like a lil bit o "slut" in a woman. Not too much now, just a lil bit, just at certain times...and just for himself. How perceptive of ya, Pokie!
For Al and LateNight!! Enjoy pure skankiness!
Name:  PH2007091000116.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  13.9 KB

Jennifer Aniston
Old 09-12-2007, 04:24 PM   #22
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Attachment 1472

wait just a minute.. how the heck did I get dragged into this.. all I've said, is that she shouldn't be up on stage if she's gonna freakin' LIP SYNC !!

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:42 PM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
You were dragged in the minute it was told about the picture in your garage!!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 06:04 PM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Oh sweet Britney
Click image for larger version

Name:	britney-spears-shaved-head.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	1473
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #25
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Quote:
Attachment 1472
Yum! De-Lishes thigh!
Old 09-12-2007, 10:10 PM   #26
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post

LOL, I haven't had a garage in like 30 years.. FREAKIN' CARPORTS UGHHHH!!!!!

Which is why I built the LateNight Bar.. it's where I do my drinkin', and the cabinets and drawers hold tools etc...
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:45 AM   #27
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

oops Late I got Sal's and Al's posts mixed up but whatever I was correct that it's your house where all the men are "in a rage" over the over rated and now a has been Britney!
Old 09-13-2007, 07:33 PM   #28
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
wait just a minute.. how the heck did I get dragged into this.. all I've said, is that she shouldn't be up on stage if she's gonna freakin' LIP SYNC !!

Okay okay, I believe you!

Jennifer Aniston
Old 09-14-2007, 03:32 AM   #29
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post

I agree with this post Lip sync or in sync on SNL can only be seen on DSL and only by Britney. I think she looks ok like Al said. I am sure she uses the same trainer Tbelle uses. Just a few more crunches and she will be able to get another happy meal
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote