Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 03-29-2007, 07:39 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Castro Critizes The United States

Ailing leader Fidel Castro published an article in state media Thursday criticizing U.S. environmental policies, emerging from months of silence on political matters during his long recuperation from intestinal surgery.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:54 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Fidel Castro can go bite a white owl !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl_admin
Ailing leader Fidel Castro published an article in state media Thursday criticizing U.S. environmental policies, emerging from months of silence on political matters during his long recuperation from intestinal surgery.
That old sob is about to take a "dirt nap" so he might as well make his last noise as the buzzards are over head.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 03:17 PM   #3
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl_admin
I thought he was dead?
Old 03-29-2007, 06:28 PM   #4
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
I thought he was dead?
Ditto!
Old 03-29-2007, 07:08 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
If Cuba would drop the communism, it could become the next Cozumel/Cancun only a lot bigger.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:43 PM   #6
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
If Cuba would drop the communism, it could become the next Cozumel/Cancun only a lot bigger.
I seem to remember my father telling me of a trip he took to cuba. Said he drove through some of the worst looking slum areas he'd ever seen. But that he stayed at a most beautiful hotel by the beach.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:45 PM   #7
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
I seem to remember my father telling me of a trip he took to cuba. Said he drove through some of the worst looking slum areas he'd ever seen. But that he stayed at a most beautiful hotel by the beach.
Well I'm no big expert on Cuba, but I did fly over it once on my way to Cozumel or Bonaire or somewhere down there year ago. The beaches, waters, and reefs looked nice from above. I recall the stewardesses announcing that we could not take pictures out of our windows at the time. hello Castro, I think it's the sats and not the passenger planes filled with tourists that's the real spy issue. LOL
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:34 PM   #8
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
With all the rights we are loosing in the past decade we may not become a country like Cuba but we are sure getting damn close.

I may sound like a broken record but my rights are slowly being taken from me and everyone else in this country.

If anyone disagrees please stand up!
Old 03-29-2007, 11:31 PM   #9
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
With all the rights we are loosing in the past decade we may not become a country like Cuba but we are sure getting damn close.

I may sound like a broken record but my rights are slowly being taken from me and everyone else in this country.

If anyone disagrees please stand up!
Careful there Scarlett. You know Big Brother is listening in.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 11:42 PM   #10
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
Careful there Scarlett. You know Big Brother is listening in.
Big brother owns us all sad to say I don't fear him very much let's see the freedom of speech is going to be taken away. Let's see them take it from me come to my house and get my computers? Tap my phone lines? hell they can do it all now so just do it you know?

I don't like the gov't much as you can see hey Big B, since there is no icon that bends over