Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Culture & Community

Notices

Old 09-30-2007, 06:52 AM   #1
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
It's the 32nd Annual Red River Revel!

http://www.ktbs.com/news/Red-River-R...ormation-5374/
Visit http://www.redriverrevel.com/ for:
Ticket Information, Shuttle Schedule, and Parking Garage Hours.

Revel Hours
Friday & Saturdays: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sunday - Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Name:  jitterbug dance.gif
Views: 29
Size:  14.5 KB
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:28 PM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the informative info! Did anyone go see Emmylou? She's more my hubby's kind of music than mine and he doesn't like crowds much so we didn't go. I'll most likely go with some girlfriends or daughters later in the week when parking isn't so chaotic!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:31 PM   #3
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Thanks for the informative info! Did anyone go see Emmylou? She's more my hubby's kind of music than mine and he doesn't like crowds much so we didn't go. I'll most likely go with some girlfriends or daughters later in the week when parking isn't so chaotic!

I'm not positive, but in the past years, the AmSouth Parking Garage, entrance from Milam street, has been opened up for parking during the Revel after like 6pm it's free. Just park there, then you've got a one block walk to the entrance of the Red River Revel.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:34 PM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Oh great idea! I never know what's available and who can and can't park where so that's good to know! Thanks LN!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 04:16 PM   #5
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Of course, you can always just hop on board a city bus and if you do decide to drive downtown, don’t forget that you can park free at the AmSouth Parking Garage, and then hop aboard the Downtown Shuttle.

AmSouth Bank Parking Garage

Revel Parking Garage Hours

Saturday, Sept 29
Sunday, Sept 30
Monday, Oct 1
Tuesday, Oct 2
Wednesday, Oct 3
Thursday, Oct 4
Friday, Oct 5
Saturday, Oct 6 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 midnight
10:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – 12:00 midnight
10:30 a.m. – 12:00 midnight
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:41 AM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Our family went yesterday and man was it hot. We had a good time though. Our 12 y/o artist found a new medium...making airplanes out of coke cans. I wonder how long till he makes his first one. He grilled the artist over how she did it and every detail. She was very kind and patient, answered every question, and he is ready to give it a try!

The food was great too. We had a turkey leg, pizza, and loaded potato skins. Next trip down we'll try different things.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:46 AM   #7
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Make sure his tetanus boosters are up to date.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:23 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:45 PM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Joe for the advice. Dr. Dad stays on top of that and he's quite up to date!
Old 10-02-2007, 11:42 PM   #10
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela View Post
can park free at the AmSouth Parking Garage
yeah please don't park there. Some of us "locals" don't like it when we are leaving at 5-6pm and fight the extra traffic....I pay each month to park there!

Did Pokey call me a party pooper?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:48 AM   #11
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
I forgot that we didn't take him to the doctor when he got bit by a snake. I'm not really sure that getting cut by piece of tin will be that much of a worry.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:29 PM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
yeah please don't park there. Some of us "locals" don't like it when we are leaving at 5-6pm and fight the extra traffic....I pay each month to park there!

Did Pokey call me a party pooper?
Hey Dude there are some really cool bands down there you should come be a band supporter and veg out.
Well I have to work all day and I am tired at night and have to work tomorrow. So why don't you folks stay out of my parking spot after all I pay for that spot
Rather be working call me a pooper and not a grouper
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote