Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Sports

Notices

Old 11-27-2007, 10:52 PM   #1
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
SEC Championship

It's a shame that we lost our chance to play in the NCAA Championship game. We are still playing for the SEC Title and that is no small thing.

I personally am disapointed. I based this season on playing in New Orleans for the Crystal Ball. I put in for tickets accordingly. I got SEC Champ tickets and was excited about it. This is going to be a very good game. Anyone that has been here knows. This is a football atmosphere like no other. The gameday activities are second to none. To be pissed off at LSU is a shame. They struggled through a very tough schedule(tougher than the ones ranked above them now) and were very succesfull. This is no small accomplishment to compete for the SEC title.

Anybody that calls themselves an LSU fan should be very proud of our team.
We are competing in the toughest league in the country and we are still No.1

I f you are not a fairweather fan you will support these boys to the end regardless of what the outcome is.

The expectations are so high from LSU fans it's no wonder we can't keep a coach for more than 4 years.

I am a long time season ticket holder and I would like to have a long time LSU coach.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:14 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
2nd place is not acceptable for LSU fans. I know of three people that are selling or have sold their tickets to the game this weekend after they lost to coach Nutt.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote