Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Health & Wellness

Notices

Old 05-26-2007, 09:43 PM   #16
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Pokie...be warned. It's much more expensive than the other lotions but the benefits are worth it!
Old 05-27-2007, 08:27 PM   #17
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Pocahontas does have beautiful skin - no tar baby look. Just a really nice glow! I tan easily, but I am jealous of that woman!!
Old 05-28-2007, 09:55 AM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Hey Pokie...be warned. It's much more expensive than the other lotions but the benefits are worth it!
So Mrs. Pasty White did you get to be while you had two weeks off in the sand ? almost forgot my sunglasses there snow girl Just what all is that lotion good for ? Will it help with elasticity ? What about age spots ? I think you need that cotton fishing clothing and a big floppy hat would hate to see looking like those shoes of yours
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 05:29 PM   #19
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
So Mrs. Pasty White did you get to be while you had two weeks off in the sand ? almost forgot my sunglasses there snow girl Just what all is that lotion good for ? Will it help with elasticity ? What about age spots ? I think you need that cotton fishing clothing and a big floppy hat would hate to see looking like those shoes of yours
Don't most fisherman have that raccoon tan from wearing sunglasses on the water? Bet TB doesn't have that, Mr. Crusader.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:20 PM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
Don't most fisherman have that raccoon tan from wearing sunglasses on the water? Bet TB doesn't have that, Mr. Crusader.
You would be making a bad bet there Sheba I think Tbelle has those raccoon eyes and the Lobster Girl look but I am only guessing I have not seen her in a while. I bet tomorrow she will be back at work. Silly girls you make me laugh

Post card from Texasbelle
Name:  lobstergirltoo.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  34.2 KB
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:45 PM   #21
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes they not only have that they have farmers tan usually too from wearing those cotton shirts 24/7!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:50 PM   #22
Sheba
Advanced Member

[quote=Isaac-Saxxon]You would be making a bad bet there Sheba I think Tbelle has those raccoon eyes and the Lobster Girl look but I am only guessing I have not seen her in a while. I bet tomorrow she will be back at work. Silly girls you make me laugh

I don't think Pokie, TB, nor I own any of those cotton shirts!! Everything's better bronzed!!

Isn't that why you started this thread in the first place - to pick and laugh. It's OK, we silly girls laugh at ourselves!!
Old 05-28-2007, 08:57 PM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
No T'belle DOES NOT have coon eyes. I am not like your fisher boys who don't know better than to get them. I also do not get the farmer's tan either. I do have the tan lines from a bikini though, does that count for something? I also need to add there is not any lobster skin to be found except a little on the feet where I forgot to add a little sun screen!!! It has now turned a nice shade of brown to match the rest though.

You know Isaac I think you are a little jealous of us nice, tan, long legged ladies!
Old 05-29-2007, 03:04 AM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
No T'belle DOES NOT have coon eyes. I am not like your fisher boys who don't know better than to get them. I also do not get the farmer's tan either. I do have the tan lines from a bikini though, does that count for something? I also need to add there is not any lobster skin to be found except a little on the feet where I forgot to add a little sun screen!!! It has now turned a nice shade of brown to match the rest though.

You know Isaac I think you are a little jealous of us nice, tan, long legged ladies!
Not jealous there Tbelle. I live with a long tall beauty queen with real olive skin and drop dead gorgeous I never wanted to be a female to many plumbing problems besides way to much work and why not have you girls carry all the fun around and us guys there to keep things in order
Old 05-29-2007, 07:45 AM   #25
Sheba
Advanced Member

Quote:
Uh, I can definitely do the tan part - but at 5'2", I cannot lay claim to the long leg part. Sorry, TB! I just have to be the short member of the girls' club... Bronzed is still better, Isaac!
Old 05-29-2007, 10:10 AM   #26
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Uh, I can definitely do the tan part - but at 5'2", I cannot lay claim to the long leg part. Sorry, TB! I just have to be the short member of the girls' club... Bronzed is still better, Isaac!
Are you really that tall ? I do not think TB is more than about 5'5" and with those heals a bit taller Now if that Avatar is any indicator Pokie is brown by birth and very tall
Old 05-29-2007, 11:55 AM   #27
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Isaac, you know well enough that my legs alone are 5'2". Add the stilettos and I am well over the 6 foot mark. The legs go all the way up!
Old 05-29-2007, 12:30 PM   #28
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Are you really that tall ? I do not think TB is more than about 5'5" and with those heals a bit taller Now if that Avatar is any indicator Pokie is brown by birth and very tall

Hint, hint....it's a pretty good indicator!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:36 PM   #29
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Melanoma: Rhertz...a doctor would never touch this by freezing it. You must be confusing it with squamous cell carcinoma or basal cell. Melanoma is the deadly kind which does metastasize to other organs. Often times it usually goes to the brain and lungs. It is not an easy death not that any are but some are worse than others. Did you know that you can get melanoma in your eye? Yes, you can. If you can take a step to prevent this disease, then by all means you should.
I'm not saying that a doctor would ever freeze melanoma. I'm saying that doctors should freeze any "pre cancerous" spots on skin that are not cancer (yet), but if ignored and left unattended, could over years develop into cancer. This includes all forms of skin cancer. It is best to "nip it in the bud" years before the spot actually turns into melanoma which is then too late since it has already metastasized and potentially spreading to other organs.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:51 PM   #30
Sheba
Advanced Member

Quote:
Yep - every bit that tall! Dynamite comes in small, tan packages, Mr. Saxxon, so be advised!! Brown by birth and very tall is a great indicator for Pokie - the height factor being another reason to envy that woman.

BTW - Pokie!!